tuscl

Hottie v. Hottie 4 -- Deal or No Deal Edition

Sunday, April 1, 2012 8:10 PM
Hottie v. Hottie #4 is here! The twist this time? You have to decide whether each dancer you meet is the one for you or if you will wait for someone better. Only, don't wait too long . . . there are a limited number of dancers in Club TUSCL tonight! at the end of survey, you get to see all the dancers and decide if you made the right choice. All the dancers are from VIP's in Chicago. <span id="take-survey" style="display:none;"></span>Take the <a href="[view link]" target="_blank">Hottie v. Hottie #4 Challenge!</a>

22 comments

• farmerart
    12 years ago
    None of them did it for me. Cheap visit to Club TUSCL for me.
  • rikk
    12 years ago
    Contrary to how I normally operate, I went with the first offer--Anastacia. And I can't say I regret the choice. Not a mind blower but very attractive in any case.
  • xedin5436
    12 years ago
    I would have been ok with just about any of them, but I gave in too early. Should have waited for Elektra.
  • bossproducer
    12 years ago
    I should have gone with the first offer. She was not quite perfect but more my type than the others. Fun survey BTW Good job. Even though I saved money the point is NOT to save money
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I won! I picked Bridget and she was still my pick after seeing them all
  • TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    Toni, asians make me go rawr!
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I picked the right one, I went with Bridget. I'm not even a fan of blondes, but there are always exceptions and she looks pretty good. After seeing them all, I still would have picked Bridget, though Anastacia is nice too. I like this game, you should do it again.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I feel the same way. I picked Elektra and she was my favorite as well. I would drop a lot of money on her if she performs as well as she looks. I also liked Anastacia and Bridget. I would have been happy with either, but glad I waited.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I liked this survey, especially the photos with nudity. I picked Katana because she was blonde and I'm not sorry.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Agree with Art on this one....However, in the end - I could have gotten down with a dance from Bridget....
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    Picked the first girl, and she ended up being my all around pick too. That was close though. Bridget was right there in the running.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Anastacia was my pick, and as far as I'm concerned, I made the right one.
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    Same as GMD.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Anastacia and Bridget the only ones that did not have bolt boobs.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Like Tony "Scarface" Montana, I did just fine. Asian women are so scarce for me in S. Florida, I see one I jump. Toni the Tigress made me ROAR!!!
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I picked Bridget, but Elektra was nice too. However I remained with Bridget for the whole night.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Nobody liked Alexis. I thought she had some great eyes and an intriguing smile, and what appear to be decent fake boobs. Other girls had obvious bolt-ons. I would have taken Bridget--long, long legs and great face. But I would have been happy with Alexis.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Wow! HvH #4 has over 90 responses in less than a day. Best every so far. Here are the results: Just shy of 29% went to the VIP with Anastacia, the first dancer to come by the table. My opinion is that this is mainly due to her looks, and not necessarily that those who chose her were just trying to get to the last page quickly to see all the ladies at one :-) Of the remaining ladies, here are the percentages of customers who invited them to sit down (keep in mind that percentages will go up as the number of remaining customers goes down) Katana 1.68% Bridget 25.45% Brandy 2.24% Toni 5% Elektra 13.89% Alexis 16.13% Gabrielle 4% 24 customers did not ask any of the eight dancers to join them. That means that just about as many went for the first dancer as those who chose to wait for something better and went home disappointed. In the final questions, half said they picked the right girl, while just under a third said “I waited tolong” and 20% said (I did not wait long enough). When given a choice of any dancer, Bridget was the hands down winner. Anastacia 21.05% Katana 5.26% Bridget 31.58% Brandy 1.75% Toni 5.26% Elektra 15.79% Alexis 14.04% Gabrielle 1.75% None of them 3.51%
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    I picked anastasia becasue she's my type even though she was first. Turned out it was a good pick because alexis would have been the only other dancer of interest to me. However, I've been to VIP Chicago. If this wasn't play money, I wouldn't want to get too many dances there in the first place.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Normally, I wait at least one rotation before committing. Now if Anastasia and Alexis worked in a more friendly club (IMO) then maybe I'd be up for more than one round.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Jackson, BTW, your best survey yet!
  • fructose_father
    12 years ago
    I prefer blondes so I went with Bridget, even though she was a tad toothpick-ish. Even though I'm not a big fan of red heads I should have waited for Alexis..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion