tuscl

My priorities not in order? Strippers to blame?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Tuesday, March 27, 2012 4:33 PM
Yesterday the average pump price of gas in my neck of the woods was $3.79. Today, most stations jumped to $4.16 per gallon. On my way home from work I passed a Kroger Fuel Center and they still were selling gas at the old price. Cars were lined up like little girls trying to buy a ticket to a Justin Bieber concert. I drove on by. I don't care about saving six or seven dollars if I have to wait 30 to 40 minutes for my turn. Has throwing away cash at strip clubs fucked up my economic sense. Afterall, I'll pay twenty bucks for a three minute dance or $300 for a VIP session and not give it a second thought. I'm not Farmerart wealthy, but I pay my bills. Should I have felt guilty about by driving on by?

23 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dude I'm the same way.....I will go get a hair cute and I have to see the same guy and if he ain't working I won't buy lol....also I will pay $30 for a $10 cute....so I thank we r all fucked money thought wise because of clubbing
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    motorhead, the spending of our money is usually on a priority basis. If your gas tank was running on fumes, then that was an immediate priority NOT the spending of money on sexual interactions with Dancers &/or other women. Now when you are sitting in a Strip Club with a fabulous looking & very well built woman on your lap & your cock is hardening, well your priority is HER since you felt you had enough gas in your tank to get to the Club & hopefully home. Money spent on either item is balanced in our minds by Cost vs Need!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Nah, motor, I'm the same way. Of course, in my car, even a $.025 diffence per gallon is only $2.50 on a fill-up.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dude ! Start walking you save so much money to be used at the club ! Hell fuck the cable bill to.....I'm getting so laid ! Lol
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    gass prices are hurtn strippers also. For me to fill my escape it costs about $40
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bang ! Dude ! My bike $0 fuckin priceless
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Sometimes I think about how much I agonize over spending money on some things vs thoughtlessly purchasing others with no consideration. I guess its all about priority.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Priority this ****** bitch !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    B----D - - - - ......cum shot fo sho !
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Time is money. Waiting in a long line cost you more in your time than you save on the gas. Plus, you're buring extra gas white you sit there. Unless I'm really desperate for gas, I do not wait ever. If I can pull right in, cool. Otherwise I try the next day.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I've started bringing small cans of gasoline to the club as tips.
  • jackattack107
    12 years ago
    True but HORRIBLE story: I was seeing a therapist and I thought "Wait wait wait, I'd rather spend that money drinking at a strip club." When I eat out with friends and they see the tab and go, "This place is kind of expensive." I think, "What? THIS is expensive?" It's also DESTROYED my tipping sensibilities. I will usually tip 30-50% anywhere I go (Working in the food industry all throughout college also helps push that).
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I will usually tip 30-50% anywhere I go" I'll go places with you & let you take care of my tipping! LOL Another balancing act of priorities: Strip Club Sex vs shelter & food on the table.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Alucard: Well, without sex, what's the point in bothering with the other two? :))
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    If you can live & eat off of Strip Club Sex, then you're a MUCH better & SMARTER guy than I! LOL
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    NAAAH, motorhead. Think about all the gas you'd burn, trying to get to the pump ! Money is money, when you have it, you spend it. When you don't have it, you have to economize, if you are smart.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    fap fap fap fap fap
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I still pick up pennies from the ground whenever I see one and buy a lotto ticket when those pennies amount to enough dough. Never won even a nickel on those lotto tickets so why do I bother bending over to pick up those wretched pennies?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I still pick up pennies from the ground whenever I see one and buy a lotto ticket when those pennies amount to enough dough. Never won even a nickel on those lotto tickets so why do I bother bending over to pick up those wretched pennies?" Art I may well have missed any mention of your age, but I am presuming you're a Depression era or WW2 era baby. If so, that explains the penny behavior to me. ;) :)
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    No way, see: [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I could buy gas at the cheaper $3.58 station or I could pay a few cents more to get gas from a Shell station that has cleaning additives in the gasoline for almost the same price as the cheaper gas stations. I started driving the extra 3 miles to get the better gas. I have started to save some gas by not gunning my engine as much trying to keep the RPM's on my tachometer from spiking as much. A lot of people don't do the math and don't realize driving several extra miles to save a penny or two on the gas price actually can cost a lot more money. If your car averages 17 miles per gallon and you drove 10 miles round trip to save 3 cents, you used .588 gallons of gas to get to the station which cost you .588 times your local gas price or say in my case $3.58*.588 or $2.11. If you saved 3 cents and bought 20 gallons that amounts to 60 cents savings in gas prices. So the idiot who drove 10 miles round trip lost 2.11-.60 or $1.51 thinking they were saving money.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I forgot to mention the depreciation expense on a vehicle and maintenance cost per mile. I suppose if you added 40 cents per mile for these costs. Driving an extra 5 miles out of your way (10 miles roundtrip) to save 3 cents on the gas price would cost you an extra .40*10 or $4 plus $1.51 for a total loss of $5.51 thinking you were saving money.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Depreciation cost estimate could work like this, you lose $2000 per year on average for a vehicle value or using an average of $12,000 miles per year average, that is $2000/12,000 or $.17 per mile depreciation. Add in costs for tire changes say $700 per 60,000 miles, oil changes say $30 every $3,000 miles and misc maintenace of say $200 every 10,000 miles and that is an extra .01+.01+.02 or .04 I guess depreciation and maintenance costs might only be maybe $.21 per mile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion