tuscl

Rate The Oregon Hottie #2

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:03 AM
There's still time to vote for the first Oregon Hottie I posted. [view link] Meet the second hottie Layla. It was a pleasure meeting her. She's got some nice B Cup tits. She doesn't have much of an ass, but she makes up for it with her beautiful face, legs and tits. I'll give her a 10. [view link] [view link] [view link]

22 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    The 1st pic is the most attractive one. The other two aren't as good. I wonder if she is an Eric Clapton fan with that first name? LOL I'll agree at this point about her physical attributes. I can't tell about her ass. IMO she's a 8 from what I see. In person my rating may change + her personality in person would impact my rating.
  • rikk
    12 years ago
    I would rate her a solid 8. A winning smile, a hot body, and striking eyes. That's a good combination.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Solid 8. The first phote - wow. I was ready to make her a "10" The second one, her face seemed not as good, and the third one, face even a little worse, so I lowered the score. I'm not a big fan of brunettes, but I like her combination of attributes - exactly what rkk said.
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    Soooo much photoshop. Too bad since you can't really tell what's up in real life. Though I have suspicions about the face, still I'll go with: 8
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    She's very nice. The best one I've seen so far in the Rate The Oregon Hottie and Rate the Hottie. I'm a big fan of brunettes, so that's a plus. She's got a pretty face, so that earns her more points. Body looks pretty solid, too. An 8
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Lots of airbrushing on this. Despite that ill give an 8
  • fructose_father
    12 years ago
    She is an attractive girl so I'll give her an 8.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Her face is very, very nice. Whether she is in real life or not, these pictures sugges that she's at least a 7. Seeing whether the boobs are perky, or, as the last picture suggests, flat and a little pancakey, might raise that to an 8.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    @stiletto25- Layla works at Dolphin 2, and I see you've reviewed that club. Have you ever met her?
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    9! I prefer brunettes. I like her better than oregon hottie #1, but still not my idea of a 10.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    a definite 7. easily an 8 if her ass is proportional to the rest of her. moving to a 9+ if the personality fits too. potential for being as close to a 10 as I have seen.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    I'm right in line with the concensus, a solid 8....
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Ranukam- met her? No. I don't have " Hi, Its a pleasure to meet you" conversations when I show up places. I did brush shoulders with a girl named Layla who closely resembled her a little less than a year ago, my last time at that particular club. She had a little shorter hair though.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I would concur, an 8 with possibilities for upping the score once I saw more. Best of all of the ratings threads so far.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Reminds me a lot of our Christal. A solid 7.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Hmmm . . . Brunette should get her a higher rating than RTOH #1, but I can't quite go with the 10 or even a 9 . . . 8.5 is my best offer. I agree that the first pic was the best and might have gone with a nine then as well, except for the admission that "She doesn't have much of an ass".
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Clubba, though I haven't met either of them - I've seen pics of Christal and "Layla" doesn't even hold a candle to her....Based on what I've seen, Christal is ultra smoking hott (and at least a 9)!!!!!
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    solid 7 , needs more tit to rate higher
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    DOG, I said she reminds me of her, not that she was her identical twin. :)
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I appreciate the responses, but this is the last Rank The Oregon Hottie I'm going to do. I think everyone's pretty tired of it. It's a little bit overkill.
  • qweasdzxc
    12 years ago
    I would give her a 8.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion