tuscl

How much could you reasonably spend in one night?

Friday, March 16, 2012 2:37 PM
The discussion about the rapper in Atlanta got me thinking. How much could you spend in a non-stupid way in one night? Like if you were given a pile of cash and told to get rid of as much as possible, but you're disqualified if you do anything stupid (walking in the front door doesn't count as stupid). Paying for your buddies doesn't count. Let's see... Say you could spend $50 a dance including tip, 20 dances an hour tops, but realistically call it half that. If you stayed eight hours, that's 80 dances, or $4000. If you could do four FS at $200 in addition, that's another $800. Throw in $1000 for drinks and non-dance tips, we're up around $6000.

10 comments

• bumrubber
    12 years ago
    I'd probably get all the girls and customers together for naked Twister or strip poker or something. Whatever it cost. Anything to make a bunch of sad strippers laugh and give a bunch of lonely guys a great bar story. And of course get a bunch of T&A.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I would say dun smart $500 to $1,000 so maybe $750.....just my 2pennies
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I could spend whatever amount I had with me. The MOST I ever spent in an Afternoon is $1500. That was years ago! These days on a Big afternoon it is typically $800 to $950. On an average afternoon it will be around $600 to $700.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Well, to answer your question, many many thousands. Since you didn't say at a club, a Harley shop, a couple of car dealership, well you get the picture.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I could spend $10,000 but I would never go to a strip club ever again
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    This threads reminds me of: [view link]
  • likes2look
    12 years ago
    The real question is how much could I unreasonably spend! And don't forget VIP room charges at $500 per hour.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I spent over $8k one night in a club and did not get my money's worth. I was just a disgusting, slobbering, drunken fool that night.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    $2,000 has been my all time high and I've done it a few good times and most of the times I feel like I should have done 2 $1,000 trips
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    Are we talking Brewster's million here? Booth with bottle service, couple of trays with the shot girls and all dances are two girl dances. Pick your worst value location like Vegas, New York, LA or San Francisco and you could easily be over 10k without paying for any friends. How about trying to spend 1k at the Hip Hugger without buying everyone in the bar drinks all night. I tried it this weekend in Detroit with Thursday being a 4:30pm to 2:00am night to regret. I have only done it once Juicebox, don't know how I could spend this much multiple times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion