Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Porn makes strippers get boob jobs. Article.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for HonestT
HonestT
•

And the sky is blue. Nice article, just surprised it was written.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

A superbly written article. Thanks for posting the link SC.

Profile picture for Striker
Striker
•

Nice article.

I was just at Rhino in Vegas recently and a smallish breasted girl there said she was thinking of getting them enhanced. I told her I thought she looked great, which I did and not to change a thing. She was shocked I said that I think.

Profile picture for bumrubber
bumrubber
•

I dated a girl once who had an amazing body, with perfect C cups that stuck straight out with no support. Stripper boobs already, but they were natural. At the time she was 24-25. She got them blown up to DDs, then gained weight to match, then her face wasn't looking so great so she had her lips done, etc. Now she's ~35 and looks like a scary 55 year old barfly.

I ran into her at a local restaurant with my GF, who was amazed they were the same age. Actually both of them were!

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Porn makes strippers fuck true story

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

This is a nice article. This article talks about the biggest problem with the strippers, which is too many of them prefer to be a generic stripper rather than themselves. You get a club of generic strippers and the club tends to suck. This is why I don't mind going to some dive bars every so often, because a good number of them are most definitely not generic strippers.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement