tuscl

SEX IN THE CLUB

10inches
Florida
Tuesday, March 6, 2012 5:09 AM
anyone ever seen couple having sex in the public area of a club (non VIP or lap dance room) was in club in Houston last week and I'm pretty sure the couple just a few tables over were screwing for real. the dancer was doing a major grind on the customer and it look like she pulled out his pecker and mounted him.

23 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    GOOD for them! I hope they enjoyed it. Did the Club management do anything?
  • zorro
    12 years ago
    Yep, I've seen that (and done that). Houston is such a great town.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I've never seen actual sex going on in any public area of a club, but at my favorite club, it used to be understood that the official ladies room (not to be confused with the dancers rest room, which is a different room on the other side of the wall, but a room I've seen female customers enter) was a place where female customers who wanted to get laid would go. They would just let guys in and who knows what went on in there, but everyone knew some female orifice was penetrated. Sometimes, girls just did lezzie shit there. It may still go on, but I haven't heard any stories about it lately.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    It has happened to me in Houston. BTW why didn't you post a review of the club?
  • southtx_007
    12 years ago
    Here in Austin I have had a dancer give me a hand Job over the pants and then reach inside my pants, all this was done in the non VIP area if the club.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    "I did not have sex with that woman". However vincemichaels and myself were minding our own business when this dancer goes under our table, pulls out my dick, and starts sucking on it. :)
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    10 Inches: I surprised that with your 10 inches, dancers don't give you sex at the table all the time, you lucky bastard.
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    Never seen that before. Ive seen where they had sex in the lapdance area upstairs and anybody can walk by and see.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Shadowcat speaks the truth !!! Thanks for the memory !! I used to have a customer at a fine dining establishment that I tended bar at. He would meet his mistress during the afternoon when it was dead, and they'd head off into a corner of one of the dining rooms that was closed after lunch and do the deed. He tipped me well not to bother them. :)
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    a while back I was sitting at the bar when a dancers decides to reach inside and give Mr. Happy a nice greeting. Apparently she liked what she was feeling because when another dancer stopped by the first dancer pulls me out and shows me off. The second dancer must have liked it too because before I knew it she had most of me in her mouth.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, sc, a customer...? Voyeurism comes to mind! :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - A few months ago I was telling that story to one of my favorites. You met her at my B-day party. I told her the dancers name and she told me that that was the first black dancer that she had ever gone down on. Small world. :))
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Once in a great while, yes. Not lately.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    A club in Houston? It was probably Player11
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It might be interesting to have shadowcat's under the table experience some day. I might need Vince there to attract the right Dancer. LOL
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Excluding present company?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Excluding present company?" If you can lure the "Right" Dancer to me, join in gatorfan! LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Clubber, I truly wanted to watch !!! This chick was a babe !!! I saw enough of the preliminaries at the bar. :) Alucard, any time at all. LOL
  • Sig9601
    12 years ago
    Saw a alot of under the table bjs at strip clubs in Korea. And plenty of sex in public at regular nightclubs in Germany. You'd be surprised what goes on in the middle of a foam party,
  • bumrubber
    12 years ago
    Not just Germany, I've seen plenty in regular nightclubs in the US. A couple of times in SCs, right out in the open too. And once, it did get stopped. Bouncers lifted the girl off the patron, and carried her into the back, while the guy was left slouching on the bench with his dick sticking up like a flagpole. Two more bouncers picked him up and carried him out too, pants dragging from his feet.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I saw it couple tines at a regular club. Just the past fall I saw two guys taking turns on this pretty attractive girl in the so called VIP room they had at dance club. Besides that I saw a BJ and some HJ, myself personally has been done boob sucking to the extreme.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    The best I've done at the table was a good dfk and hj session with some fine local ladies at the club......no bj or fs yet ! Give me time lol !
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "The best I've done at the table was a good dfk and hj session with some fine local ladies at the club......no bj or fs yet ! Give me time lol" I'm sure you will melt their resistance very soon buddy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion