tuscl

Do manic-depressives (bipolar disorder) make the best lovers?

Friday, March 2, 2012 8:23 PM
[view link] I can vouch for a couple that were pretty damned hot.

13 comments

• rh48hr
    12 years ago
    In a word. No. While there may be some that want sex all the time when they are in the mania stage, what someone does when in this stage will vary from person-to-person. My ex-wife is bi-polar and before she got her meds figured out, when she went into a mania stage, she wanted to shop -- a lot (which wasn't something she normally did) and her drinking increased. Sex did not increase. Sex decreased across the board regardless of what stage she was in. Even after she got the meds figured out there was not a change. Medicines do not eliminate bi-polar, but help manage it so the highs are not so high and the lows are not so low. 90% of all marriages where one of the people is bi-polar ends in divorce. I am a part of that statistic. I feel it is safe to say I would still be married if she hadn't been afflicted with this illness (she did not display symptoms until 6 years into our relationship). If you have someone who's mania leads to a lot of sex, more power to you.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    They make great fucktoys, but I would not want them to be involved in any other aspect of my life.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    @sinclair, lmfao, "They make great fucktoys".... Makes me want to go out and get a patent pending to make bipolar blow up dolls....s/b great seller, no?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Do manic depressives make the best lovers? Hell yes! Fuck no! Hell yes! Fuck no!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Do manic depressives make the best lovers? Hell yes! Fuck no! Hell yes! Fuck no!
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I think Latinas are the best lovers, but I am showing my preferences. I don't know any bi-polar girls, but plenty of crazy ones. I avoid the crazy ones.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    jackslash he said bi polar not ptherrets syndrome
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I personally like multiple personality disorder girls you can fuck 5 different girls at a time
  • Ghostbuster360
    12 years ago
    I am of two minds on this subject.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Sometimes I Do and Sometimes I Don't [view link]
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I have half a mind
  • skeets35
    12 years ago
    Just a word of advice, stay away from the mentally ill. Mix in drugs and a one night stand may turn into something very scary.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    From someone with experience with someone who probably could have been certifiably nuts, it is not worth it. It might be fun to keep falling into circumstances where there is spontaneous monkey sex and she is game for anything (cucumbers, butter up the ass, BJs in every possible position and public location, texts and messages announcing what she is going to do you, etc.). But there is the dark side. The twisted logic and screaming rampages and keying the car and jealous tantrums and acting of roles and manipulations. It takes a clear head to analyze the benefits of fantastic sex and weigh them against the insane drama and illogical terror. It is just a shame it takes so long to finally figure it out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion