Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Something for The Glossary? No 'ABC's

CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY598300

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for joesparty
joesparty
•

What's the fun if you can't sing your ABCs?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

OK....perhaps I'm being picky, but this is the kind of review I don't especially care for.

I realize everyone's standards and expectations vary, but the guy gives the club 4 stars and says he would dance with her again.

Yet he says "no ABC's" and the dance was $40

Hell, at some clubs in Big D you can get alot more for $40 or a little more. Doesn't seem like a good club to me.

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

No breasts, or just no nipples? I don't know if I've ever been to a place where you couldn't touch breasts, unless it was an air dance club.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

This guy was happy with a no "ABC" dance for $40? All I can say is WTF.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Stupidity is bliss.

Profile picture for newmark
newmark
•

Area Bikini Covers - ABC. At least that is the more polite way a dancer explained it to me.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

ABC reminds me of

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement