tuscl

juice in shit lol !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, February 26, 2012 9:16 PM
So I've said and have promised myself never again ! Never again shall I date a dancer ! Well my fellow friends juice has fallen hard ! ATF is moving into S.O. and I can't even believe its happing ! And yes its the old one the one that will probly never dance again ! In some of the last few moments of being with this wonderful person I found my self goig into dangorus territory again ! As I was their to give hope I was given hope and as I was their to give love love is what I was given ! I went to give all I had and left with much more ! This will probly be in the end y I will never date a dancer again ! But when life happens it happens ! This is not a good bye but juice needs to get his head lol ya both of them a wake up call ! Lol ! This will be a fun ride and I know that it will but as iny thang in life their is an end date to all thangs good and bad in life ! So I'm going to drive this motherfucka until the wheels fall of ! I only live. Life once and I would rather love and bleed than to have never loved before !

20 comments

• rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Good luck!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks man...no I know I'm headed for a world of pain and hurt ! Also passion and pleasure ! One must keep and open mind and love wildly ! No ! I will club until the day I die ! But I'm a suker for these thangs that hold me in prison !
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I guess the Asheville strippers are crying tonight. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol ! Shadow and we both know this will be short lived ! Biz don't need to mix and I'm mixing for the second time in my life.....I will learn and I will still be at follies ! Like I said their ant a damn thang going to stop me from clubbing until I die !
  • Rlionheart
    12 years ago
    Good Luck Juice - you will probably need it, but honestly, I hope it works out for you.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rlionheart that was very nice of you to say but we all know once a ho always a ho just like us once a trick always a trick ! Know one would thank that these to groups would probly make good lovers as in so's for each other but the problem I believe is that we both know the truth about what we are ! If it was a civi it would be much easer just to be mr. Perfect then hide trick daddy down in south carolina lol ! In all honesty I'm putting a 6month cut of date on this ! If I goes to 6months I don't care if it feels like I could do 24 more months I'm cutting my loses and getting the fuck out before the ship blows ! Its only a matter of time ! Most ladies ho because of issues in life and I believe most gentalmen trick because of life issues ! So its only a matter of time before booooom ! The best thang to do is enjoy the moment ! Make some fuckin good memories and run like a little bitch ! Lol !
  • Rlionheart
    12 years ago
    All the best to you God, If we did a little work on the story line, we could have ourselves a classic Greek Tragedy
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    You know what rlion you are right ! Never thought of it like that but know I do see it lol ! Thanks man !
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Oh, the drama... Will Juice find true love? Will Juice be able to stay away from the clubs? Will Juice keep referring to himself in the third person? Good luck, man!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Good luck, juice man !!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Good luck, juice man !!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Juice, you found love in a hopeful place....be open minded man and I wish you both the best luck in the whole world....You're awesome dude!!! btw, How's that hot babe doing, is she stil in the hospital?...Is she able to walk at all?.... Whatever happens Juice brother, my only advice is just be honest with each other always....
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Steve2229 that makes me thank about those old batman and robin shows ! Lol ! Will batman reach his belt ? Will robin get to go pee ? Will batman choke on robins cock ? Lol ! Tune in next week same bat time and same bat channel ! Lol ! Vince thanks man vince thanks man ! RomeoM I'm dating that girl that no longer will dance and is in the chair now ! Lol ! And that avator just made my week lol !
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    No pain no gain. Life is short, so take the fast train and hang on tight. Good luck to you my man.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Nights agreed man and thanks homy : ))
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    Enjoy the ride. This post is useless without pics, btw.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    TGhos thanks ! Lol !
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    GL JUICE!!!!
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Good luck Juice....been there done that and despite it like turning to the dark side, I'd do it again. A man gots to do what a mans got to do
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    The last time I swore off going out with any dancers I kept true to my promise for years. Then one dancer made me think, why not? If I hadn't done that though, I wouldn't have been surprised if I would have ended up married to one of them. One dancer acted like my girlfriend in the club so much that she laughed with me when some other guys asked her if I was her boyfriend. I guess staying true to a past promise was a stupid reason not to have some fun and go out. Have fun juice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion