tuscl

Sloppy seconds

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, February 25, 2012 9:24 AM
Does being a stripper's 2nd or 3rd or more VIP customer bother you? Especially those of you that visit TJ. It is a real turn off for me. I try to avoid those experiences by being at the club early to get the fresh pickens. I don't want to being doing DFK with a dancer that has just given another customer a BBBJ. Loose pussy?, Etc.

24 comments

• londonguy
    12 years ago
    That's one of the points I mean about extras being too easy, it loses it's appeal from being one of many as well as taking away the 'thrill of the chase'. I rarely kiss girls if I suspect they have recently been with another customer.
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    Regarding TJ, I find denial is the best policy:) Any way the girls I pick always tell me that I am their first:)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Being that I'm a day shift Strip Club goer, I typically arrive soon after the opening. I guess that helps avoid Sloppy seconds as well as being with the same Dancer for most, if not all the time I'm visiting. "That's one of the points I mean about extras being too easy, it loses it's appeal from being one of many as well as taking away the 'thrill of the chase'." I'll disagree here londonguy. I really don't like "Chasing" or "Browsing" thru multiple Dancers looking for that one who will provide me with the VIP Experience (Great BBBJs, FS, DATY, DFK, etc...) that I desire at this point in time. I'll do it ONLY when FORCED to because of no longer having an ATF or Highly Favored & highly frequented Dancer. I DON'T like the 'thrill of the chase'! I want a highly consistant & near guaranteed VIP experience (As mentioned Above) and I get that with an ATF or very highly favored & highly frequented Dancer. I'll leave the chase to those who need the adrenaline rush or who get easily bored with seeing 1 Dancer consistantly.
  • clamheart
    12 years ago
    It even concerns me when I get lovely nipples in my mouth that some tobacco chewer was there just before me, and the girl had not freshened up. I'd be interested to hear from dancers about whether they bother to tidy up between LD gigs,or just move on. I know that some girls regularly disappear for a while after leaving the LD or VIP area, or even the stage, and I assume they are paying attention to the basics of hygiene. But I've seen many who just get the next round going. Of course if you're sucking a bit of nipple at the stage, you're going to get whatever the guy across from you left. Since one of my favs regularly provides a saliva lube for her quality HJ, I've been concerned on occasion about whether she has had anything added to the mix in the prior few minutes... However, at a not-so-typical local "SC" in Salisbury, NC, my dates have been very good about using a mild alcohol wash where and when it is needed. That has included freshening up their perky nipples, as well as some more necessary parts of both of us.
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    Im trying to avoid all the lucy's pussies. If you frequent that particular club alot...you will recognize who to avoid. One of my friends had a dance with this strippper where he was sucking on her nipples. Then the other friend brought her in and whe he was done....the first friend asked if he sucked her nipples and he said yes. He just laughed and told him how it taste after he had sucked it.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    One of my favorite stories about My Favorite Cocksucker is when she came out of the back room after "dancing" for a guy. She stopped by my table and asked me if I had any of my usual Listerine strips, so I gave her one. "Thanks," she said, "I forgot my toothbrush and My boyfriend will be here in a few minutes. I don't want him to taste that guys cum..." This is one of *many* reasons for wearing a rubber.
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    I guess I classify clubs/girls with extras as Levels 1 and 2. Level 1 clubs/girls have only extras like DFK and HJ's. Management generally does not object to these and the girl can block cameras while doing a HJ. Level 2 clubs/girls offer BJ's and FS. Sometimes only in VIP but I try to find out which ones. Never mix Level 1 and Level 2 girls and you'll avoid the baby gravy.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    george - I have a similar story. I had just gotten a BBBJ from my favorite cock sucker. VM knows her. I came out of the back room and headed for the mens room to finish cleaning up. When I got back to my table, my two TUSCL buddies where laughing their asses off. I asked "what is so funny?" They told me that when she came out she jumped right into another customer's lap and started kissing him. Ugh!!!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, The dancers I frequent always visit the dressing room and clean up before joining me. Do they take care of everything, I really have no idea, but I can't tell a difference between getting them in the pole position or the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. row. They always smell fresh and "new". Damn near as good as sitting in that brand new automobile! :)
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I try not to think about it.
  • Jcromp856
    12 years ago
    That is why I try to show up early too...or know when my dancer generally comes in so I can be their first customer
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "They told me that when she came out she jumped right into another customer's lap and started kissing him. Ugh!!!" I hope he liked your taste SC! LMFAO
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If they aint a virgin everythings a sloppy whatever
  • CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the thread, Shadow. Just as I'm eating my dinner....
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "If they aint a virgin everythings a sloppy whatever" Do you ONLY frequent Virgins gatorfan? LOL
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    This thread reminds me of my favorite 2nd VIP customer story: I had just flown on from a business trip and it was about 8 pm. Just enough time to grab a shower, a quick dinner, and make it to one of my favorite clubs. I knew one of my favs would be working, so I was excited at the chance to finish my day with some extras. I arrived at the club about 9:30 pm. Not seeing J****** on the floor, I asked my waitress if she was working. "Oh yes, she is on the VIP with B****." I had not had sex for 2 weeks and I was ready for some and I wasn't going to
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Damn computer, need a edit comments button.
  • 1Chanman
    12 years ago
    Every dancer I've ever seen always "freshens up" before we start lap dances and/or more. Usually it's because I talk with her awhile, and after it's been established that I'm interested and in the mood for dances/extras, she'll always freshen up because she wants me to come and come back. She knows that if she smells nasty, it'll kill the mood and/or I'll back out of the deal, and no dancer wants that reputation.
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    Even going early doesn't mean she hasn't just been with an uncovered boyfriend or OTC. I once asked a stripper how many different VIP's she has done in a day. Five was her answer. So always have consideration for your fellow TUSCL'er and WRAP THAT RASCAL.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    They say they are virgins! I take what I can get
  • Jmoney007
    12 years ago
    "I take what I can get" i never got first pick of anything so i have to agree with gator plus im not picky.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "They say they are virgins!" A Virgin in a Strip Club! Something MUCH rarer than Hen's Teeth! LMFAO "I take what I can get" I thought you got the PICK of the Litter gatorfan! "Every dancer I've ever seen always "freshens up" before we start lap dances and/or more" That's ALWAYS been my experience.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I reply I don't fuck virgins! Solves that BS I take what I can get but what I get I don't always take if strippers are lying thieving whores means a whole lot of litter!
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    latex is your friend
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion