tuscl

Ball bustin' dancer

Friday, February 24, 2012 10:35 PM
So I visited my usual club this afternoon and encountered a "first" in my clubbing career. As I was sitting alone a very exotic looking brunette dancer sat down next to me. After our introductions she pretty much launched right into busting my chops all the while intensely staring at me. I actually thought it was kind of amusing and never lost my cool. Every time she'd make a smart ass comment I'd just give back a dry, sarcastic answer (think Jim from "The Office"). After about 10 minutes of this I think she just got frustrated that she couldn't get to me and left...never having asked for a dance. I'm thinking WTF? Her sales technique leaves a lot to be desired. Has anyone had this happen to them?

13 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    NO! A funny experience though. LMAO
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    No. An interesting technique. Not one that is going to garner her much money I think.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a stupid one to me. I'll talk to management about ones with attitudes like that.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    "...busting my chops... That is an awfully vague statement.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    You mean she was giving you shit, challenging you, insulting you? Can you give us examples of your repartee?
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    A risky technique for sure. My guess is she's looking for a guy who wants to take her to VIP and "punish" her for her bad behavior. If it works I suppose it could be lucrative but what kind of asshole is she going to attract?
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I had this fat dancer sit down next to me and start bitching about what an asshole I am for not buying dances with her and that we should go fix that right now. I'd never met the bitch before and told her to fuck off. Now every time I'm at that club and she's there she tries to chat me up like we're pals. lol I don't get that but it'll never result in a dance. Some guys really dig aggressive and overbearing girls though. Maybe it was just that sort of situation?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Strippers have issues!!! If we will have trouble "understanding" civilian chicks - imagine a stripper chick with all the bagagge and drama many of them have. It wasn't you. Just like there are "weirdo" customers, there are "weirdo" strippers.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    You know busting ones balls is not something literal or metaphorically good
  • OCCruzer
    12 years ago
    After posting I realized I was a little vague on what happened. I think she was trying to be witty and "smart" in her humor but it just fell flat. She asked me about my ethnicity since I look very Scandinavian and after telling her I'm Swedish Danish she responded very dryly with "did you leave your accent at home?" I gave her a slightly confused look and said I was born here and then she said in a very condescending tone "that was a joke..." She then alternated between asking me really random questions such as "have you ever had a turtle as a pet?" to insulting ones such as "not everyone can pull off that bloated face look you have"....She was obviously trying to piss me off and there was no way I was going to give her the satisfaction. After she moved along I was greeted by a smokin' hot black spinner who I took the VIP for FS. So needless to say I quickly got over it!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I despise dancers that act like bitches. Fortunately, I haven't found too many. One time though, a new dancer approached me in a club that was playing VERY LOUD music. She asked me something I didn't hear - but since it was a notorious lap dance factory, I assumed she said "do you wanna dance". I replied, "no thanks". But that was the wrong thing to say. She proceeded to scold me and told me in no uncertain terms that she DID NOT ask me for a dance. She glared at me and cussed at me. Oh well, bitches will be bitches. c'est la vie
  • rrbill
    12 years ago
    A good slogan for this place, "You can beat our girls, but you can't beat our prices."
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "not everyone can pull off that bloated face look you have"... Sorry, guy, but that's a pretty funny line...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion