tuscl

Blacklisted in Clubs

Friday, February 24, 2012 12:58 PM
Anybody heard of clubs having blacklisted customers' pics in girls locker room? I've read some article somewhere that some clubs have compiled pics taken from their cameras.

20 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Why don't you provide a Link?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Not heard that. But one of my favorite clubs used to have a list with a couple of guy's descriptions on it posted at the doorman's station. To be honest they weren't customers. They were boyfriends of the dancers.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    You a naughty boy, blue42? lol
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I've never heard of that. If the club wants to keep out certain customers the place to stop them is at the door. Not the dressing room.
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    ive read an article back then and dont have a link. It just came across my mind again while planning my weekend adventure of SC hopping at work. I feel sometimes im being blacklisted at this regular club.....not that im naughty :] ... but because i reject alot of the girls i dont know yet and only asked for regulars. Now even the regulars dont come by. Or maybe im just assuming too much.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    You have to be careful. If you are at a place regularly and aren't buying dances, word will get around to not ask you because you will say no anyway. They will go somewhere where they think they can make money. I have seen it happen within the same night I was there. I rejected a few dancers because I was still scoping things out and then I couldn't get anyone to stop by once I found what I was looking for. I had to go to them. You may have to be a little more proactive to change perceptions, or find a different club.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    48, I don't buy a lot of dances, but when I find the right dancer, I purchase many from her. Dancers still approach all the time, but not when my favorite is with me. When she isn't working, the others always stop by. Now if one was to almost never buy dances, you likely are correct.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I agree with you clubber. If they know you will buy a lot when you find the right one, they are hoping it will be them. I was assuming he probably didn't buy a lot of dances. And then, if he didn't buy a lot when he did, word could get around.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    One benefit to some clubs is the turnover is high with dancers but at other clubs it is the same dancers every week.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    never herd of it
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    If you spend money there aren't many dancers gonna shun you, unless they think you're gross.
  • xxxrated
    12 years ago
    The clubs would just ban you if you are a problem customer. The girls however, talk amoung themselves exchange stories about a certain customers. I,ve seen dancers take pictures of customers and joke among themselves. The girls are good about protecting each other. So, if you are the drunk, rude customer yes, you would be posted in the locker room. .
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    My pic is posted in all the Detroit clubs, where I'm known as Notorious P.I.G.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Now I'll know what you look like jackslash when I go to Bogarts and Penthouse. LOL
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I think it's called the Terrorist Watch List and the FBI is looking at it too
  • macandbum
    12 years ago
    Taking a picture would be a bit obvious and if a customer saw it, thy might flip out and do something. I'm sure they talk about customers and general descriptions, but money still rules. I have some dancers avoid me bc I'll never get a dance from them but I prefer that. Saves them time and I wouldn't want one anyway from them.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    3 strippers have gotten photos of me. Fully clothed. Lol. I have asked each of them to not post it on the ladies room wall with a caption that reads "For a good time call...". So far I have been safe.:)
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    I don't know about the posting pics part... but I would definitely agree with rh48hr that your SOL once you develope a bad rep.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I've been privy to alot of the stuff dancers tell each other about PL's, and most of it sure isn't pretty. They can be pretty brutal. And yes - once word gets out amonst the dancers that you're a waste of time or more trouble than you're worth.....you're gonna be very lonely indeed.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    The great advantage of being a one-and-done road warrior like me. I am fresh meat for the strippers wherever I go. If I do make a return visit to a hot club, it is months later and I will be fresh meat all over again. My lame Alberta SCs are a different story altogether. Being blackballed from one of them would be a badge of glory rather than one of ignominy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion