tuscl

How much would this hurt a stripper's "feelings"?

Thursday, June 29, 2006 4:56 PM
Take a girl (whom you've had prior experiences with)back to a timed VIP room and tell her that you're not having a good time because she isn't dancing to the style you like (sultry, sensual, facing me and touching v. grinding, back turned and hands-off). Even after telling her multiple times what you like she still struggles to do much about and you leave the club spewing profanities because the experience was so nightmarish. Fast forward to last night and she is back at the club she was allegedly fired from a few months before. You entertain her and her friend and get dances from each. The friend is enjoyable and then it's her turn: you lose your erection and are seriously tempted to juss tell her to stop midway through because the dance was the worst you've ever had. You mention the prior times and how it was disappointing. The friend comes back with well they couldn't be that bad since you were a repeat customer. I say that I was hoping to get her to do what I prefer but it'll never happen. I sit with the friend explaining juss how dreadful the prior time was. The girl I was critical of never even acknowledged me the rest of the night (no loss) and blew right past me as I departed for the evening. Is it valid to offer constructive criticism in this manner? I did specifically say that it was a problem dancing for me and that other people may really like how she grinds with her back turned.

9 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    Meant to add: I'll also tell her if she's doing something that I especially like that I like it and I'll suggest that she keep it up (no pun intended.) I usually say something like, "I'll give you 2 hours to stop that."
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I don't think I've ever criticized a dancer but I have expressed a preference. For example, I prefer the dancer to face me and if she's got her back to me a lot I'll tell her that. But only once. If she ignores my preference I'll just stop buying dances from her.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Huge: She probably blew past you, not due to hurt feelings, but simply to avoid being accosted and receiving any more constructive criticism from a lost cause customer. Seeing as you've written her off, what kind of acknowledgment would you want anyway?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Strippers have feelings? Huh?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I wouldn't be surprised if getting the kind of dance you want is similiar to training a pet. Say what you like instead of criticizing what you don't like (unless something hurts of course). Accept lap dances to reward her when she seems more agreeable and refuse dances if she doesn't. Instead of saying "I don't like it when I see your back facing me." Say instead "I really enjoy your dances a lot more when you face towards me." Don't try to teach too much at one time or if your pet isn't learning, forget her and get a different pet.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    I did tell the stripper I was criticising what I didn't like as well as her friend who was there as well, juss to make that clear.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I'm with Chandler. I'm not a lap dance coach. If she's in the VIP room with me I've already had several visits with her in the regular PD area and pretty much know what I'm going to get. I don't for the life of me understand why any intelligent dancer would shift gears on a paying customer but if someone did it to me I would just drop them and move on.
  • Jpac73
    18 years ago
    Shadowcat: What if those 2girls would have asked "What do you mean, it wasn't as good as the 1st time?" What were you going to say. "Oh you know the 1stime you put my dick in your mouth and grinded the hell out of me." You wouldn't be a little embarrassed to mention those things????
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Isn't constructive criticism usually given the person criticized, not their friend? If a dancer doesn't respond to my suggestions, I drop the idea and move on. What's to be gained by beating a dead horse? Obviously, I wouldn't choose to repeat the ordeal if I ran into her again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion