tuscl

Have you ever called a stripper's bluff?

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 3:05 AM
Have you called a stripper out on her SS? I have on occasion. Some of the stuff you just cannot buy into. And I am not talking about some outlandish SS that would either mean the stripper is extremely witty or plain nuts. I am talking about stuff that could possibly be true if it weren't coming out of the mouth of a stripper. I recently visited my regular club and talked to a stripper who said she was 20, taking care of her son and 14 year old sister without the help of a SO or sugar daddy/mommy. I called her out on not having someone taking care of her but i was polite enough not to touch the son issue because I had seen her out with her son.

22 comments

• farmerart
    12 years ago
    I don't see any edge for the customer to call her out on SS. Go with the flow, nodding sympathetically or laughing or grinning when appropriate. Playing along is a much better idea than calling her a liar if you have horndog intentions towards her.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    let them play there game & don't beleve a word they sat
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Agree with the other comments. Had a dancer tell me she was having a tough time because her brother was killed in Iraq and now she had to to take care of his kids. Then a few months later it was the same story except it was her dad and the a year later she told me she had cancer. (she really was just pregnant) I just let it slide and had some fun dances.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    I had a crazy, and beautiful, dancer regale me on several occasions with extensive details about her equally crazy, and dysfunctional, family. Everything from recently a deceased brother, to an injured Navy Seal uncle, to just surviving a car crash and needing a new set of wheels, boyfriend in jail for drug pushing, etc. Maybe it was all true, but what a depressing load to get through just for a couple lapdances. My advice, keep it light and enjoyable for me, the customer. While my own life isn't as horrifically dramatic as theirs seems at times, I come to the club to escape dreariness and enjoy sex in all its wonder. For my druthers - the latter will get more from me than the former any time.
  • now_starring
    12 years ago
    I just shake my head and nod. I am there for the dances, not the truth.
  • now_starring
    12 years ago
    Darn it. I wish I could edit comments. I was thought I had fixed that last post before I pressed enter.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Darn it. I wish I could edit comments. I was thought I had fixed that last post before I pressed enter" 1 day we may get an edit function here.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Have you ever called a stripper's bluff?" Only on her adding powers! LMAO
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't for one reason, what would be the point?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    All the guys who complain about stripper shit make me laugh. What difference does it make if she's lying/exaggerating or telling the complete truth? Either way, complaints about needing money are *opportunities* to offer her some, in return for suitable value, of course.
  • CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    Had a Bogart's dancer tell me she had a kid early, followed by a sales pitch of "I have the tightest p*ssy in the place." I didn't say anything in reply, but probably should've inquired as to how she knew that intel. Needless to say, I took a pass.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    CTQWERTY- C- Section maybe?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    CTQWERTY: "Had a Bogart's dancer tell me she had a kid early, followed by a sales pitch of "I have the tightest p*ssy in the place." I didn't say anything in reply, but probably should've inquired as to how she knew that intel. " You should have conducted experiments to determine if it was true. :-)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    From what I have heard about Bogart's dancers, it might have been true. :)
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Someone did a thread about customer shit a few weeks ago. When I get stripper shit thrown at me that is so obviously false I don't get mad or call her on it or anything...I have fun with it. I make up my own customer shit for her. Nothing is real in a strip club, I don't see why we as customers can't have fun with fake too.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    most of thie time it not worth the effort to call a dancer on SS. Howver, I've tried politely / covertly to call xATF on some stuff, but hardly ever got her to cave on it.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I am a trusting person by nature, so I have to constantly remind myself that what I am hearing is SS. So I just smile and nod politely.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I give the benifit othe doubt till prover other wise
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    To answer your question. yes I have called a strippers bluff many times
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I treat it like comments posted on here. You can believe it or not. Is it really that important if it's true or not? Probably not. I once called someone out whom I didn't know very well but I was dealing with due to a relative wanting to purchase a house. This goofy woman was making up all kinds of excuses why she couldn't be there to meet up at a certain time when I could see her car right there in the driveway and was obviously a liar. Anway calling her out on it was the worst mistake I could have made. She kicked me out and never wanted to talk to me anymore. Liars can get pissed if you catch them and tell them so. I guess in hindsite, she must have had her reasons for being a liar but probably thought it was none of my business for pointing it out.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Catching a liar is like catching a pick pocket or thief. They will deny they stole anything. I guess if someone didn't care to admit a story was bs she might blow it off and ask how you knew so that her story can get better. I once had a dancer accuse me of lying. I was smiling just a little bit too much. You can't smile at all or not very much and still be believable.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Borrowing bang69's post " To answer your question. yes I have called a strippers bluff many times "The most memorable was the time, she just plain disappeared for a few weeks and came back with the story that her mother had died, and she went off the deep end because of it and ended up in the hospital. OK, I had sympathy until I ran into her brother one day and extended my sympathies on his loss. He looked at me in shock. It was obvious that his mother had not died. Next time I saw her at the club, I waited until we had talked a few minutes, stopped talking and looked directly at her and told her what a lying bitch she was and she would never, ever get a cent out of me again. Oh well, the web we spin.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion