tuscl

Sex In Your Car

I was taking some guys around southeastern Alberta in my new toy, F-350 crew cab with all bells and whistles, when one of the guys commented that he hadn't sat on a bench seat for years and that it brought back happy memories of his shaggin' wagons of the 1960s. I was too busy building my company for such frivolities back in the '60s but I once talked a dancer into OTC in the sleeper of a Kenworth, just never on the back seat of my truck. Never even thought of it until today, but I am certainly willing to give at a go with a compliant lady.

Anybody have stories to share to give me some ideas?

13 comments

• mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I agreed to meet dancer at a bar for drinks. After several rounds, she suggested that we go somewhere and have some fun. She too drunk to drive, so we got in my F-150. Before long, I'm sitting in the passenger seat with her on top doing the deed.

Have done that position with civi's a few times in my life.

November, 1969, in the back seat of my Dad's '63 Olds was my first penetration.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    about 5 years ago, I was leaving my hotel to go get a late breakfast and ran into a stripper that I knew from the club that was staying at the same hotel. She asked me to drive her to a friends house. I didn't want to but some times strippers can get you to do what you don't want to. It was about a 20 minute drive and when we got there she asked me to wait for her. WTF. I had just planned on dropping her off. After 5 minutes she came out of the run down trailor and asked me to drive her back to the hotel. Well at least it was on the way. As soon as we got on the interstate she pulls out a bag and starts snorting coke. Yeah. I had just taken her to her drug dealer.

I figured she owed me for that and told her to suck my dick. So there I was doing 65mph on I-26 with illegal drugs in the car and a stripper giving me a BBBJ. Nothing more happened but I doubt that I will ever get conned like that again.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    No car sex. Wrong era for me. LOL

Didn't you tell that story before shadowcat?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yes I did. :)
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I thought I had read it before! LOL

That's a WILD ride!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    It'a GREAT story, it deserves to be told again and again. If you are talking about sex with dancers in my vehicles, no, Art, it hasn't happened. But time and time again through the years, I've had all kinds of sex with willing females, from BJ's all the way up to FS. Ahh, the memories of mammaries and other fine attributes. One of the most memorable times was one night when my girlfriend at the time and I got horny one night, and we didn't feel like driving crosstown back to my house, so we started fucking in the driver's seat of my trusty (not rusty) 1975 Vega. Great car, it was one of the last ones. For those old enough to remember that model, at first Chevrolet built it way too cheap and there were many, many problems with the first few years production models. That's a whole other story, but anyways she was sitting on the driver's seat. I'm fucking her, and the dumb broad starts tapping the brake pedal. A city police car driving buy noticed the flashing lights and came to investigate. Fortunately, I saw them pull into the parking lot and my girlfriend and I both got dressed enough to avoid a public indecency rap, but it was a tense several minutes until the police decided it wasn't worth it to charge us with anything. WHEWWWWW !! We drove away and I took her home. LMAO
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I never have with a stripper. But more than a few times with girlfriends. One time driving between Yuma and Phoenix, my girl started giving me a BJ driving down the highway, I pulled off on a deserted side road. Or so I thought. While my girl was on top of me riding away, I saw a state patrol car coming down the road. It was daytime so he either chose to ignore us or did not notice what we were doing, but you want to talk about adrenaline. I thought for sure he was going to pull up on us.
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    Art,

the back seats of those things are pretty darn roomy, but they've got limits. I had a F250 King Ranch Crew Cab a few years back while I was in school. I had a regular girlfriend who was more than willing to go for a romp back there from time to time. It was always great, a little bit of exhibitionism but enough privacy during the warm up to let you get into it without thinking about it.

One night, we got a little boozed up and tried to add a 3rd to our little party. Now don't get me wrong, sex with two hot young little ladies is always a good thing - but in this case it was pretty damn bad. It all ended very abruptly when a nipple ring got caught on a seat belt and the nipple let go before the seatbelt did. So not only did I spend several hours in the ER waiting on a plastic surgeon to stitch up the boob, the next day the guy at the carwash found the backseat filled with a used condom, a torn pair of panties, and with a fair amount of bloody hand prints spattered about and proceeded to call the cops. Luckily the evidence of my innocence (legally speaking) was coming to pick me up for lunch while they detailed my truck, cause the cop who showed up seemed pretty darn intent on locking me up.

So the moral of the story is: Its fun to fuck in the back seat, but steer clear of the chicks with piercings - they'll ruin your leather and your day.

• Prim0
    13 years ago
    Only with civvies...and that wasn't always good. I"m 6'5"...not a lot of room to maneuver. Getting a BJ while driving on a long trip are fantastic though!
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I'm into BJs anywhere, but they're special in the car, for sure. Especially with the convertible top down while cruising through a night club area of town with many people on the sidewalks and crossing the streets. God I loved that woman.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    When I was younger I had a hand-me down car with a bench front seat. The BJs were fantastic and happened in traffic, short trips, long trips, any trips. I looked forward to jumping in the car. But now just about every car has that console between the two bucket seats and things are more difficult. Oddly enough, this chick never wanted to get in the back seat and do it. So I had to settle for innumerable BJs by a woman with serious skills.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @looneylarry:

Love your new avatar of Yvonne Ruperti.

Very jealous of your story - no such event ever in my life.

• tarp
    13 years ago
    Just did this for the first time this weekend. I'm 6'5" but the new ford trucks have a giant back seat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion