tuscl

Results for It's All About the Benjamins Part Deux (The Good Stuff)

Sunday, February 12, 2012 3:26 PM
It's All About the Benjamins, Part Deux (the Good Stuff) Each response will be reported as follows: # who would pay/# who would not pay average amount In the Main Room of a club, how much would you pay for: A dancer to sit and talk with you for 15 minutes? 12/55 $11.25 A table dance (air dance and clothed)? 21/35 $7.90 A lap dance (clothed and one way)? 34/22 $11.94 In a semi-private VIP area, how much would you pay for: An air dance (clothed)? 16/40 $11.25 A lap dance (clothed and one way)? 28/28 $15.71 A lap dance (topless and one way)? 40/16 $19.00 A lap dance (nude and one way)? 44/11 $22.44 A lap dance (clothed and two way)? 21/35 $19.28 A lap dance (topless and two way)? 56/0 $23.48 A lap dance (nude and two way)? 55/1 30.27 In a private VIP area, how much would you pay for: An air dance (clothed)? 9/39 $12.22 A lap dance (clothed and one way)? 19/29 $15.78 A lap dance (topless and one way)? 30/18 $20.33 A lap dance (nude and one way)? 33/15 $23.33 A lap dance (clothed and two way)? 21/27 $21.42 A lap dance (topless and two way)? 46/2 $24.89 A lap dance (nude and two way)? 46/2 $34.14 How much would you pay for the following extra services inside the club: A handjob? 30/5 $44.33 A blowjob (w/ condom or oral dam)? 30/5 $62.16 A blowjob (bareback to completion in mouth)? 30/5 $88.16 DATY (perform oral sex on the dancer)? 10/24 $46.50 69? 12/22 $72.50 Full service (intercourse) with condom? 28/5 $119.82 Full service (intercourse) bareback? 8/25 $150.62 Anal sex with condom? 14/19 $148.21 Death Wish (anal sex bareback)? 3/30 $116.66 How much would you pay for the following extra services outside the club: A handjob? 18/15 $61.11 A blowjob (w/ condom or oral dam)? 25/9 $75.00 A blowjob (bareback to completion in mouth)? 29/4 $91.03 DATY (perform oral sex on the dancer)? 12/20 $68.33 69? 16/16 $93.75 Full service (intercourse) with condom? 30/2 $165.33 Full service (intercourse) bareback? 7/24 $157.85 Anal sex with condom? 16/15 $171.87 Death Wish (anal sex bareback)? 4/27 $137.50 Girlfriend Experience? 29/4 $246.72

15 comments

• JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Most interesting result, IMHO, was that the one thing that everyone who responded to the survey was willing to pay for was a topless, two-way lap dance in a semi-private area. Overall, this result seems to follow generally what the rest of the survey shows in that the typical TUSCL reader wants two way action with the dancer in a setting that is at least somewhat private, but is not necessarily willing to part with the money necessary for real privacy (unless extras are being sought).
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sound like juice....damn good servy and kool results.....keep them coming I like em !
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Thanks Jack. Very interesting... my take away is this: topless, one-way LD = about $20 average (w/ $20 the norm for most clubs I've been to with this option) nude, one-way LD = about $20 average (w/ $20 the norm for most clubs I've been to with this option) topless, two-way LD = about $25 average (w/ $25 in the only clubs I found with this option) nude, two-way LD = about $30-35 average (a resonable premium for premium service, but slightly higher than what I've paid in the few places I found with this option) So then, how much is what we're willing to pay influenced by the typical prices we encounter in the clubs we frequent? Keep the surveys coming!
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    great job interesting
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Presumably SCs are subject to the same law of supply and demand as any other business. It would be interesting to know if clubs that are "the only game in town" can get by with charging more, or if they are the only game in town be cause demand is low and prices are equal or even lower than in larger markets.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I remember one thing I heard about averages. Your head could be in the oven and your feet in the freezer but on average, your temperature would be fine.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    "clubs that are the only game in town"... @Jack: that's also an intriguing question. My former regular club is "the only game" within a hour radius. IMO they couldn't charge more than the $20 per one-way nude LD if they tried. In this case at least, there is aparently a lack of demand. But, I agree it could go either way.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Thanks for doing the survey. It's not scientific but it's still interesting.
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    Somebody get the columbus clubs to see and understand these prices! $30+ for a one way, semi-private, clothed (if you include pasties as clothes) 2-3 minute lapper is just ridiculous. We all need to stop visiting the cbus establishments until the drop their prices to or below the national average!!
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    And just to keep it in perspective: these are the prices that guys who took the survey would be willing to spend. But no doubt the dancers' survey would have higher prices. So their goal is to try and nudge our prices up a bit, and if they are persuasive they just might do it.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Shark: Not scientific? It's on a computer! :D I would guess the margin for error is +/- $1000 or so on each question :D I also agree with looneylarry that a dancer survey would show higher $$$ . . . but I wonder whether it would show a preference for more or less contact, that is, would the dancers rates go up proportionally to the amount of contact or exponentially. My guess that is that it would be the latter (for example, if X is the amount for an air dance, a one way dance would be X + Y, but a two way dance would be X + 3Y or more, not 2Y.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Did you apply a test for statistical significance when you computed the mean?
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    SurveyMoney blocks you from re-taking the same survey (i've tried unsuccessfully) unless you delete your temp files or something. So in that respect, it could be a scientific survey becasue it wouldn't be easy for someone to vote twice, and why would someone vote twice? The survey is not ramdomly selected from the total population, but I would think it not meant to reflect the total population. In this case it's fair to restrict to sample populat to fellow strip club hound. So again, it could be a scientic survey. The only question would be if 50-60 surveys is enough to stitistically represent the total population of strip club hounds. I don't know the answer to that. I wouldn't know how to estimate the total population of strip club hounds. However, I've seen matser's theses approved with 10 samples out of a target populat of a few thousand.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    doing it on a couputer has nothing to do with it being scientific or not
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Hence the Big Grin following the statement :p
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion