tuscl

Ever buy an outfit for a stripper?

Monday, July 3, 2006 12:59 PM
This weekend, one of my favs had on a new outfit that she really looked great in. She said that one of her regulars bought it for her. So, have/would any of you buy an outfit for your favorite? I wouldn't unless she went with me to try out a couple.

8 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    I've bought lots of clothing for my ATF but never a dance outfit. And I learned early on not to pick something out for her, I take her shopping instead. And I love to take her clothes shopping because she picks out a bunch of stuff then tries it all on and models each outfit for me. It feels very intimate.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids / Clifboner / Fruit Lips has to rate pretty high on the PL'dom scale.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I've bought lots of clothing-including a few items at Victoria's Secret-but never an outfit for the club.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    LOL - I'm sure many of us have bought many things for them over the years. The closest I ever came was after a dance with a dancer in Ybor Strip in Tampa. We did a 6 song session which there are 3/$50 so is was a $100. It was a great session, I paid her and she clapped her hands and said yeah, new shoes lol
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    I never picked anything out for her (ATF), but told her what I liked and she bought that on her own. Also, bought some things for her at VS.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I did once. I was at a place where the costume guy comes right to the club. The dancer I was with that day had her heart set on an outfit, but given it was a slow day didn't have the cash. I told her I'd give her my tips up front if she wanted, but that I still expected dances and company as if I were tipping till I left and that I'd remember if she didn't (I was a semi-regular with her at the time). She agreed, I fronted her the tips, she got the costume (and looked great in it), and I got slightly better mileage than usual that day without spending any more than usual on tips. I did however feel on the verge of PL-dom.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    One thing I don't like about receiving clothes as a gift is that I'm always wondering if the giver is disappointed if I don''t wear the item when we're together. I wouldn't want to make a stripper feel that way around me.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I will confess that I have occasionally been tempted. But I have always successfully fought off the urge, on the theory that to buy a stripper an outfit may well put you on the far edge of PL-dom.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion