tuscl

I chose poorly

chimark
Illinois
Monday, February 6, 2012 5:14 PM
Ugh, I was at a club recently, and walked in, I hadn't visited this club for a while and only recognized maybe two girls there, and they weren't my type. I thought I would play the field. Well, the first girl came up to me, and she gave the perfect dance, did everything I liked, but I'm thinking maybe there is someone better, so I let her go. The next 3 girls I had dances from just disappointed. I went to look for girl #1, and she disappears with one of her regs for an hour. It's like what they say when taking a test, stick with your first answer!! Oh well...

18 comments

• thesamurai
    12 years ago
    been there
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Risk associated with auditions.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I feel your pain. I should know better, but I still lose the occasional diamond due to my stupidity.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    we've all been there
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Learn from your errors & don't be GREEDY!
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    Happens all the time to me. This game is not an exact science. Sometimes our selections are right on, sometimes we let the best slip away. It happened to me again last weekend at one of my favorite clubs. Good thing is there is always a chance to redeem yourself on the next visit.
  • CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    At least bad dances save spending. Leaves more dough for the good.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    lol, reminds me of this time when I was on a road trip in the West Palm Beach, FL area. Hadn't been to many clubs and certainly not to one in awhile, so my game was bound to be way f#ckn off. Anyway, undaunted I walk into this club for the first time and basically grabbed a dance with the FIRST girl I see. She was less than hot, maybe a 3 as compared to a dime piece. But, I'm hard as a freakin rock from the get go and she thinks it her. I finished the dance, and couldn't move on fast enough. However, my unitended flattery had created a monster, not only in my pants, but in her. She wouldn't leave me alone after that. Even though it was the right club with all kinds of talent, I was forced to bail and the rookie maddog went off to another club albeit with valuable lesson learned...
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    Choosing a dancer is like going to a chinese buffet. You sample a few at a time and then go back to what you like. But some will go straight to the snow crab legs and thats all they will have for the night.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    If you found a good dancer in a CHICAGO club, you just CAN'T let her go like that!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I have so done that one ! And ya it sucks !
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    variety is the spice of life, would hate to think i stuck with just one dancer all night, no matter how good.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "variety is the spice of life, would hate to think i stuck with just one dancer all night, no matter how good" I disagree. I solidly believe in cultivating & maintaining an ATF. IMO an ATF provides a guaranteed experience versus playing the field & spending $$$ on less than satisfactory Dancer choices and experiences.
  • Blue42TX
    12 years ago
    I went to one of several clubs the other day and saw my atf there. Although she's hot.....there are other hot girls there. Like i said before....sometimes you want to sample....youll never know if there is something better out there. Man....that day it felt like i stepped into a playboy mansion....sigh.
  • chimark
    12 years ago
    3leggedman, lol... it actually wasn't in Chicago but your point is valid! It was in St. Louis a few weeks ago. I travel down that way about 8-10 times a year. Not enough to usually recognize/know the talent, but occasionally I may remember a few of the girls.
  • Drippy
    12 years ago
    Been there, done that. I was thinking "The grass is always greener..."
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    I think the usual rule still holds. If a dancer grabs you right out of the gate, it usually means the desperate one is trying to get her claws in you before your eyes adjust and you get to see the rest of the field. Think about it: what are the chances that the hottest dancer will have a lull between customers just as you walk in the door? The fact that an exceptional situation happened to you is no reason to forget the general rule. It was just a coincidence.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Blue I agree I love playin in the field ! Dracula I agree I love the whole cultivated atf experince ! God I love this sport !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion