tuscl

I.T.C. Methods

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So in studing and looking for I.T.C methods it realy seams to be the easiest way and has no real game/skill to it.....it seams to be all on the club......so maybee if its a non extras club it might have a little skill to it but I would say for fear of her job she would probly just take it O.T.C.....well just like last time I'm going to throw out some ideas and you guys feel free to add,subtract, divid or even mulitply the list

#1 (probly the best one) do your home work on TUSCL and find the clubs that offer these services and find some of the patrons on TUSCL and pm them for a list of names to hit up and to avoid....bring the bank roll and baaam ! Its that simple lol !

#2 (now I'm just trying to be creative and change some OTC ideas for ITC in non extras clubs and its probly a tuff one but if you like sneaky shit and rule braking read on) Spend a small % at table in companionship and drinks to build a relationship and to nego some vip/cr extras and let her know how much money is in it for her rather in to staying at the table with you.

#3 (for nonextras clubs) (kinda a extension on #2) Become a regular of the girl you wish to ITC and spend a small % on her in companion ship or dances (probly no more than 3 to 5 an ave of 4) (maybee do the 2 4 1s) build up her friendship and trust with you and each time you go back for the vip make more moves than last time (thank baby steps) also talk with her at the table each time nego dif thangs that is slowing building up to that CR room sex.....when ever she draws the line stop spending money( also helps if you have a small amount that you use for prospecting a dancr or 2 for 1 or 2 songs each. That way she knows if she don't jump on it maybee some one else will) also if it helps reward her on each step with just a little more money as she complies with you pervy little ways (lol)......some side notes on this I've noticed going in the days or when club is dead r great times for ITC extras in nonextra clubs. I've also studied the whole at the end of the month idea and it seams go as some of you guys have already said just more dancers not realy more extras.

#4 (not realy a number 4 just some quick thoughts)(for non extra clubs) same as OTC look for weakness such as is she a single mom, have a lot of debt, and what ever good make her brake the club rules for some quick ITC fun....

Hope this has helped or at least sparked some thoughts juice

7 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion