tuscl

Why did she just suggest we could do something sexual away from the club when I

Wednesday, February 1, 2012 11:20 PM
Ok, I'm being partly funny due to the other thread. On the serious side though this does happen and I wonder why. You know, you're minding your own business in a strip club and a dancer whom you've never talked to before suddenly comes up to you, or some strange girl in a strip club, and suggests the two of you could have some fun away from the club. Now if they say anything about money, it's obvious what she wants. If not you're left wondering, does she want money for sex? Who is she? You may not have noticed her naked and she probably has her clothes on which makes it harder to know if you want to bother with her. Ok, you haven't talked to her longer than a minute and she is suggesting things most dancers don't ever. What do you do? You know nothing about her. She could be passing through and not be a regular dancer. She could be the club slut seeking a chance with someone new to the club. Do you be bold and blunt and ask her how much she charges for this and that and see what she says or is that implicating you if this is really some type of hidden sting operation you walked into? Maybe she really likes you and isn't even a dancer in the club but a female customer trying to hook up with you because she thinks any guy visiting a strip club must be desperate for sex. She didn't think she would find anyone she likes but hey she found you and now wants to take you home like finding a juicy piece of steak at the supermarket. What do you do? Ignore her and face her scorn because you must be gay for turning down a girl who wants to have sex? You don't even know her name and never saw her before. You just came to the club to have a little bit of fun. What if she is a dancer and then tries to sell lap dances since you're obviously not going to meet up later now. Do you agree to lap dances not knowing what extra things she may try to do? Obviously in my case, if she charges more than a normal lap dance, I'm not going to be too interested in her. Oh well, these things pop up from time to time but there are some nights where you don't even see a dancer you're interested in getting a dance from and it gets boring waiting to see if someone interesting or pretty is dancing during the night. The other possibility is that the dancer is a scammer setting guys up hoping for more, but charging an arm and a leg doing champagne room dances or ultra high regular lap dances or some rip off. I remember one dancer in one club came up to me and instead of the normal "wanna dance?" question asked me "You want a BJ or straight sex?" Then she said she didn't do dances. She persisted as if she was serious after asking her a question or two. Then I got curious and asked more questions. She started saying she would do lap dances but hinted it could be more. Then it seemed like since I wasn't going to go for any expensive champagne room, that lap dances were what she was shooting for. In hind site I recognize the scam but it was a good one. After I finally agreed to get lap dances, she said I had to pay up front. She would offer a deal though. 8 lap dances for $80 total. Anyway the first dance I was happy. The second dance in a crowded open lap dance room she started undoing my belt. She took it off. Then she started unzipping my zipper a bit. I was thinking, what the f... is she doing and why since everyone can see me here in this spot. Then she said the bouncer was motioning over to her to come talk to him. I could not see him but believed that line. She said she would be right back to finish my dances. She previously said the money I prepaid I could put on the sofa. I straightened by pants back up, put my belt back on, then looked and saw my money was gone. She was gone and nowhere to be found. Rip off con artist in action. Undoing my pants bought her time to get away. Setting the money on the back side of the sofa falsely reassured me she wasn't a thief. I was robbed of the lap dances I paid for. Then she also falsely planted an idea that she might offer more than the normal lap dance. There are the rip off con artists and then there are some dancers really looking to hook up either for fun or for money. I try to avoid all con artists. I try to get rid of dancers who say something about money up front. That leaves so much doubt in my mind whenever a dancer really just wants to have fun no strings attached that I probably have told her, not tonight and she leaves me with that funny stare like "what the hell is wrong with you?" Any of you guys have similar stories?

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I'd have pulled out my gun and capped the bitch.
  • stripclubspy
    12 years ago
    I visit some clubs in the detroit area that could easily be classified as seedy, but I'm happy to say I have never been scammed like this. I've never been asked to pay up front. A few times I've been asked if I was sure I could cover the bill... but flashing a wad silenced the concerns. If I was asked to pay up front or put money out I would just walk away. Occasionally I think a dancer is inflating the song count, but only by 1 or 2. I'm pretty sure I get an equal number of undercounts. Once I had a dancer tell me on $10 dance night that she didn't do $10 dances (after we arrived in the vip). Showed me what I would get for $10 (air dance) and $20 (good grind). If she wasn't the sister of a fav I probably would have walked, but I said okay since it would have been a fair value any other day of the week. Biggest rip-off I've ever experienced was buying a dancer a drink for $12! If that's the worst I can say I can't complain at all!
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    That hapened to me the last time I was in PP. VM spending your life in prison or on death row aint worth shootn some one.If you shhot some one make sure its in self defence
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Why did she just suggest we could do something sexual away from the club when I just met her?" I can think of 4 reasons: 1. $$$ 2. $$$ 3. $$$ 4. She experienced LOVE at 1st sight
  • JackKash
    12 years ago
    I've experienced this same thing more times than I care to remember - is she for real? Is she scamming me? Been lucky that I haven't met any real ROBs and I am hesitant for paying anything up front - especially for more than one dance. In the end, I keep to just a club experience. We all, dancers and customers, can pretend for a bit to be someone else but once I leave it's got to be back to reality. The bad side of that, I don't leave when I should. My times in Vegas are always a blur, I'm out clubbing until 2 or 3am and then making presentations at 8am.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vince took my answe ! Lol ! I'm speachless !
  • Bishop4224
    12 years ago
    If a girl comes up to you, and with no history of her, solicits you for sex, she wants money for it. If she has a spot lined up already, I'd be extremely leery. Plenty of stories out there of guys going to her location and been held up by threat of force by a boyfriend/pimp/associate. If you get to pick the location, still keep your guard up and don't answer the door. If carrying is legal in your state, best to keep some heat on you. If you arrive at the club with alot of cash and leave with her, be sure to stash your excess cash and cards somewhere safe, if possible.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Well I have been propositioned by a girl I did not know for sex before but I knew where she worked at and it wasn't a strip club. She suggested we could do an all nighter at a local hotel. Maybe she thought she knew me because we worked at the same company. I have hit it off a couple of times with some dancers and met up with them later but they didn't immediately start suggesting anything. Over the years I did end up alone with two different dancers in two different clubs and they both gave me surprise bj's. I just met them that night and they didn't even suggest anything like that. Took me by total surprise. However I think it's safe to say if she suggests something sexual without even talking to you, she probably wants money somehow, someway. One female customer may have been an exception but she might have been crazy trying to pick up a guy in a strip club. Unless her boyfriend was planning on robbing me back at her place because she suggested she could take me back to her apartment and I could do whatever I wanted to do to her. I was too suspicious to go along.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    One dancer that offered to take me to her house I think was bluffing as an ultimate bluff because she wouldn't leave me alone one night. First she offered free dances. I said no. Then her free offers escalated all the way up to her house. After that though, she left me alone and never bothered me again. She had bugged me several times on previous visits insisting on dances not taking no for an answer but I wasn't at all interested in her, not my type and I refused to get dances from her the whole time. Fortunately I only remember two dancers being that stubborn. On the other hand I might not be as stubborn if they appealed to me more and offered free dances. I don't trust a dancer if she says if I don't like the dance, then I won't have to pay her anything.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I remember one night I had one dancer say to me she would do lap dances at two for $10. We kept doing those dances for a long time. I enjoyed that and her. It did not involve any extras. I often don't say too much about times when I got a pretty good deal. Nothing to complain about.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    To clarify, I was paying $5 a lap dance for several dances. I bet I got more than 20 dances from her. Other nice memories include tipping a dancer a dollar on stage , the normal tip, and she showed me her pussy real good along with a couple of other people sitting at the stage. Only one big problem both times that happened, it was topless only clubs. I believe those dancers were fired. I saw that happen twice. This was in NC and I don't remember which clubs anymore. Maybe they were more strict years ago. Although it has been years since I've seen a dancer go all nude on stage in a topless only club.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Coincidently, this just happened to me last night at the club. A hot blonde racked out bangin bod bombshell who I had seen before approached me and before even a minute had gone by - she was asking me for an otc. I'd seen her several times before from afar, and she'd always flashed this ultra seductive yet playful smile. Now I'm a regular at this club, and it's pretty obvious that I've got my favs. So, when she approached me I explained that I was waiting for someone. This is when she somewhat suprised me with her offer. When I said no, I'd find her sometime - she just wouldn't take no for an answer. She kept insisting that I take her phone number....Bottom line, just a little to forward for my taste, and it struck me that she's a pro....I declined the digits...
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Maddog: Nothing inherently wrong with a pro. Yes, you need to be careful of a ROB, or worse. But a pro can be a treat sometimes.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    @gmd, appreciate the input...and it's possible I was looking eminently doable last night....and she just couldn't contain herself....lol btw, ref above....didn't think it possible, but juice being rendered speechless just might be a first...lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion