tuscl

What is a Bikini Club ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, February 1, 2012 5:52 PM
Sorry for sounding ignorant. I live in Miami and there is no such thing. Does a bikini club mean the girls do not take off their tops at least? Is there any contact or is it hit & miss at best? Anybody been to one of these? I am heading to Dallas soon for business. I lived in Dallas for a few years and are familiar with the SCs there - so I was thinking of staying thru the weekend and driving down to Houston since I've never been. Checking out some of the Houston SC clubs on tuscl - saw some that are listed as bikini clubs. Don't want to waste my time going there if bikini clubs mean no nudity, touching/grinding, etc.

22 comments

• wwpmi
    12 years ago
    I haven't been to a bikini club in houston but have been to a couple of them in Jacksonville,FL. For the most part the bikini is limited to the stage and rarely will they show any nuditiy on the stage but depending on the club may actually provide more contact for a tip at the stage then a more common topless or total nude bar (unless we are talking about washington park, il)In the vip the bikini comes off depending on the actual club. As always YMMV.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I can only speak of bikini clubs in California, and that was before 2006 when I moved to Seattle. In CA, there are bikini, topless, and nude clubs. I hesitate to refer to a bikini bar (as is older terminology) as a "strip club," because they don't "strip" anything. Bikini and topless clubs are allowed to served alcohol and do give laps dances. They tend to be tame because what few rules they have regarding dancers' performances are stricly enforced. If they're not, the club risks loosing its liquor license. Nude clubs are the most lenient dancewise, but are not allowed to serve alcohol.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Bikini clubs exist in places like Grand Rapids, Michigan where the city brought in that asshole Scott Bergthold to help draft an anti-nudity ordinance and further expand his theocratic agenda. (Not to mention his own wallet.). I'm not sure why they exist in other towns alongside topless and nude clubs other than it's probably easier to get a liquor license.
  • Book Guy
    12 years ago
    IIRC, in both Tampa and Houston, if the girls disrobe a LOT then the club CANNOT serve alcohol, or must serve only beer and no hard liquor, but if the girls disrobe only a LITTLE then the club CAN serve a wide range of alcohol. The trick is, the distinction between a lot, and a little, disrobing. In Tampa (again, IIRC) the line is drawn at nudity: bare bodies means no alcohol. Oddly, across the bay, in Clearwater and St. Petersburg, the line is drawn at toplessness: bare titties mans no alcohol. Ideally, therefore, one would start one's night in Tampa, at a liquor-serving topless bar, then drive (tipsy) to a nude bar, slowly sober up while watching naked women, then perhaps drive again to a drink-serving place, then drive again to a different jurisdiction to get yet another mixture .... It seems to me that all these laws are designed to promote drunk driving?
  • CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    Likely bikinis on at all times. Performers on stage my flash the goods for tips.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    We have one club in Oakland county here in Michigan which is a bikini club. I've been to a bikini club in the Chicago suburbs. Both places, the dancers don't remove their bikini top.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Papi_Chulo, Ask vm about the bikini club on SOBE. :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    City of Forrest Park GA(Atlanta)changed their city ordinance a year ago and now the two clubs there are bikini. Previously they were totally nude with alcohol. The club had a choice give up the liquor license or give up nudity. They chose to give up nudity. This apparently applys to stage and table dances. Some review hint that this may not be true in the VIP rooms but since the clubs went Bikini there have not been enough reviews to verify this. And no. I am not gonna spend $150-200 and take one for the team.
  • CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    Shadow, you should "Steve229" it: identify the emergency exit, park car close by it facing away, wear the running shoes, etc.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    CT - I was a track star in High School but my running days are over. :)
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    IME: bikini stays on :(
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    shadowcat Was that when they had the 100 *yard* dash not the 100 meters?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, Was that "stardom" in the Roman Coliseum? :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    9.8 for 100 yards. We didn't know what a meter was back then. :)
  • tttclub
    12 years ago
    Years ago there was one in Clearwater, FL. Went in, no nudity or even topless, but they did lap dances and vip dances with really good mileage. Dances in VIP where $5. I'll be honest, it was pretty amazing. Insanely hot girls, tons of mileage, and cheap as hell. I didn't care if her top was off on stage, when my dick was in her mouth in the back room for $50.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    What is a nude club ? Sorry papi I had to lol !
  • JerseyJack
    12 years ago
    In NJ, if you serve alcohol then the club can only be a bikini bar, i.e., tops and bottoms must stay on at all times (including LDs). Only BYOB places allow nude or topless. The vast majority of clubs in NJ are bikini, so guys often head to NY or Philly for their activities instead.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I was in Providence years ago on a trip (what 12-15 years ago?) and there was a bikini club, a topless club, and a nude club all within a short distance (several blocks) of one another. All served alcohol. I was totally baffled. The nudity may have been "off the books" though. It was upstairs if I remember correctly, not in the main part of the bar. But the best mileage was to be had at the bikini club.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, It was where you put a penny when you wished to park your car.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    a club with bikinis I guess
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - We didn't have cars. We just tied our horses to the hitching post. :)
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I guess the *choice* of either nude or booze is geared toward compromise; the law will allow you to have SOME fun, but not TOO much fun. Will a guy who is drinking attempt to do something to a nude woman that he wouldn't do to a topless woman...lol. Probably not. You are only allowed to sin a little bit, so you decide: look at the forbidden area, or drink whiskey. How damn strange is all that?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion