tuscl

OBAMA ON NEW DOLLAR BILL, The obstructionist Republicans vow to block it

Sunday, January 29, 2012 9:44 PM
I'm shocked at what Obama has plans for. [view link] Obama did say he wanted change.

15 comments

• sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Will strippers soon be asking "give me more Obama?" I haven't had enough. If they want more Obama, I'll just say they have a short memory. Early on he signed off on a 10 percent tanning tax. Something I remember one dancer complaining about.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    in all seriousness, existing laws on US currency already prohibit any living president from being put on circulating currency
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Ok, that's one stumbling block the democrats will want to change. Lol, I'm not serious at all but thanks for the comment. weeklyworldnews is more of a joke tabloid news site. I thought someone could use a laugh.
  • burgwilliams
    12 years ago
    A few flaws from the article: “Don’t waste your time submitting a design, it’s a done deal,” said Rahm Emanuel, White House Chief of Staff. -- Emanuel is NOT the Chief of Staff, Bill Daley is. "Fed Chairman, Benjamin Bernanke, has signed off on our choice" -- Ben Bernanke's first name is "Ben", it is not short for Benjamin. “They won’t get this passed when we get control of the house,” said Minority Leader John Boehner. -- Boehner is Speaker of the House, and in the Majority. "said Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi." -- Also not true. Generally, despite being posted yesterday, this article is written as if its from 2009.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Some here might be more interested in this article POLE DANCING BATTLE FOR MAYOR OF ITALIAN TOWN strippers have a competition to decide [view link]
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Weekly World News was a print tabloid until about ten years ago. I used to pick it up whenever I was in the supermarket. Their publisher used to go on late night TV talk shows sometimes and swear with a straight face that everything in the paper was true. Some of their favorite themes were alien abduction and Elvis sightings.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Go to youtube and check out the onion news good shit
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Not like the those on the wrong never do things contrary to the law of the land.
  • xedin5436
    12 years ago
    I had a friend whose sister would pick up the Weekly World News at the checkstand and just read it for a laugh...until she found herself quoting the articles to people in conversations, like "I just read the other day that...etc." . After that she realized it was polluting her brain.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "The obstructionist Republicans vow to block it" They seem to wish to Block ANYTHING that they don't agree with 150%. ;)
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    mjk01 is correct. Obama has done enough damage to this country all ready. Its time for a new woman or man in the white house
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    What's Obama's policy on strip clubs? And what are his favorite clubs?
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    If Obama gets his face on the dollar bill, he could soon be strapped to the side of thousands of strippers. He'd be more popular than George Washington. Maybe even more than congress. I think my dog could get elected for congress though if he could get on a ballot. I can imagine it now on the news. According to recent surveys, Dog is leading in the polls by double digit margins. :)
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Actually the new vertical format would be better for stuffing into G-strings. Those who disapprove of Obama could insert the bills upside-down.
  • jc8891
    12 years ago
    can't wait to see Obama on our money. It means that he would be dead!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion