tuscl

Brazilian bikinis burgeon to fit the fat

Saturday, January 28, 2012 11:54 PM
So Americans aren't the only ones getting fatter and fatter: [view link]

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Well, I don't know about everyone else here, but I don't mind a woman with some meat on their bones. I'd love to be on the beach in Rio and enjoy all the fine women on the beach. Unless they look like my current avatar. Don't worry, Clubber, I'll change it back to "Melon Girl" LOL
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Sure looks like MG. :) When I just went to check, I saw the "new" one. Remember, when you change, they don't show for a day or so. I would rather a woman has extra then just be bony!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Vince is that large woman really tall or is that a VERY Short man? I DON'T think they should use the Woman on Top positioning. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Dracula, I really don't know. I found that pic a long time ago, and I don't recall the context of that situation. I'd say it's both. It's funny. I have been with big women and small, I'd pass on that one, though. LMAO
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I like a little meat on women
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    American fast food values translate well in any country.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I also like a little meat on the bones. For the most part, bony girls are not that attractive to me.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I prefer a little cushion, too, though well toned muscle can provide that as well. I need a little something to grab on to, and I'd prefer not to bruise myself on her bones sticking out...
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm with Louis Prima [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @shadowcat: "Slim and trim" is great. Skin and bones ain't.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    What USA can't even stay #1 with the most overweight fucks?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion