tuscl

Maryland's Best?

luv_women
North Carolina
I'll be in the Baltimore area soon and there are too many clubs to visit. I've been looking through all the reviews of all the clubs and there's almost too much info. So, lets narrow it down. What is the best club and why?

9 comments

• large
    13 years ago
    If you like a fancy gentleman's club, then I would recommend the Hustler Club. The private dances are reasonably priced although relatively tame. I have not been to the other clubs on the Block for a while but when I was there , they were kind of seedy.
  • Jackmd
    13 years ago
    Your best bet if you are in the city area is the block on Baltimore strèet. It has a high concentration of clubs in a two block area. Depending on your taste you can do high class like LFHC or seedy like 2 o'clock club or in between. There is no substitute for reading reviews. If you want to expand your clubbing area than Woodlawn with Millstream Is a good choice. Some thing different from the normal stripclub would be McDoogles outside of Baltimore. The place is not high mileage but features the girls walking around naked inquiring about lap dances. Again check the reviews to see if the clubs are to your taste
  • luv_women
    13 years ago
    The Block seems like a rip-off. Am I reading all the reviews wrong? And Millstream (thaks jackmd) seems like I'll spend a night there. I have one more night and one afternoon so 2 more destinations. My ideal club has young white or latinas who like to place hands on their customers trying to tease out the dances with conversation and no pressure.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "My ideal club has young white or latinas who like to place hands on their customers trying to tease out the dances with conversation and no pressure."

Millstream would be good for that, just don't expect high mileage dances.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    13 years ago
    @luv_women: I second steve's Millstream recommendation. In particular, I recommend Chantel. Well-endowed Latina, playful and fun to chat with. She's scheduled for today's 3-8 shift.

For high mileage LDs, I recommend Player's Club. They are open 7 nights a week.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    It very much depends on what you want. IMO...

The block offers some of the seedier options. Hustler's is the least seedy. Haven't personally been to the B-more Hustler's but would expect it to be expensive based on other Hustler clubs.

Not on the block:
    Scores - good eye candy but very limited to no milage.
    Players - good milage but higher cost. Steep membership fee if you are a fist timer or need to re-up annual membership.
    New Ritz - nice dancers but not at hot as scores. Don't expect any decent milage if you not a regular.
    Gold Club - no cell phone policy and up tight management / bouncers.

• gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Do the block whip out your cock
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    I would give Players Club another recommendation. Might be a little hard to find and a little expensive (membership fee) but you get what you pay for...a great hands on experience.
  • luv_women
    13 years ago
    The Players Club will be on my list - I like the hands-on policy that seems to be part of the club's strategy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion