tuscl

overtime for the strippers !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 12:34 PM
I work an extra 40 hours every week just so I can club my ass off now ! How many of you do this ?

24 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Not me. My retirement income allows me to do all the strip clubbing I care to do.
  • Jcromp856
    12 years ago
    My profits from my investments allow me to have fun with the strippers
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shadow I will be their in 20 more years Jcromp856 I will be their in 10 more years
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    I am self-employed so I work when I feel like it.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    London I'm 1/2 way their
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    If not for strip clubs, I could retire. But I have to keep working to support 3 or 4 strippers and their children by deadbeat dads and their useless boyfriends. I''m going to continue my strip club activities until I receive a humanitarian-of-the-year award for my generosity.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Jack I've got 60 more years for that
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I love you jackslash but its not humanitarian IMHO unless you're giving your money away. When you pay a stripper you are getting something, sometimes illegal, in return. Its not true charity. (And yes, I felt your sarcasm)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    uh no
  • gowestman
    12 years ago
    Come on Jack, really. Sounds like a PL... and I should know, I've been there. $10,000s spent on ATF to help with single parenthood, school, etc... take off the glasses and enjoy the ride. Remember what got you into this... beautiful ladies like juicebox and others. They don't take it personal, why should we... play the field... ahhh the field, green and lushous, dandilions and daisies... shit wake up now!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    To jackslash, Supporitng a stripper(s) - man you are playing with fire. As others have posted - most strippers have their guy (often a deadbeat like you said). From what I've been told, often times when you are "supporting" a stripper - you are really also supporting their deadbeat baby daddy or plainly speaking they guy they like f*****g for free! "Most" strippers are all about the $$$ and have more problems than you can throw money at - no matter how much $$$ you give them - it's never enough to solve the mountain of issues they always seem to have!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Juice Man, I admire your all-american work ethic!!! Want to know something sad! I'll share since we are all friends here! I am single, no kids, and until late 2009, had a great job where I made ~85k a year. I would spend about 2k/month in the clubs - sad, but there was nothing more I would like to spend my $$$ on than on the multitude of honeys. Sadder even still, I currently make about 1/3 of what I used to make. Subesequently I have been living at home for the past 1.5 years - I can afford to get my own place - but that would cut into my strip club budget. I just love those clubs!!!
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    if it worn't for strippers. I'd have so much money I wouldn't know what to do with all
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    An extra 40 hours a week?!! How do you have enough time to hit the clubs juice?
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Lifes too short to slave away for OT at work. I club on my 40 hrs and I'm happy.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Many times I go to clubs, I AM working. Was working when I was at sc's 70th, and when I met him at PP. Same with vm. I think once or twice I was off, but not sure.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Papi thanks man.... Bang lol I feel ya on that one.... Rh48 I thank the question should have been juice when do you sleep Pimp I. Be hitting my own supplies so it won't work 4 me lol Lopaw life is to short not to work so hard just so I can club my assoff Clubber are you saying your a pimp ? Lmfao !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks for posting up in this be thread yo !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    St25 show juice some love girl :b I'm epic !
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Yes juice, you are epic
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Omg ! Stiletto25 spoke to me....D'a "juice"......I love you girl :p
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I work 240 hours plus a month but I have 20 days of a month!!!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I used to work 60-67 hour weeks routinely when I was working. I wasn't doing it so I could club, but the OT was nice and I could do what I wanted when I had the time.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Wish me supporting strippers could get me a tax break,,,,I should be able to claim like 6 additional dependents!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion