tuscl

Laser Hair Removal

Well I saw a first for me at a club the other night. This girl has spent $2000 to get laser hair removal done on her pussy. I did not notice at first, but since the bed dance was nude and I had my shirt off, I never felt any razor burn. So that got me curious and when she had her pussy closer to my face, I could not see any hairs or razor burn. So I quizzed her about it and sure enough, lasered off for about $2000 and 7 treatments. She used numbing cream but it still hurt she said. She let me do a quick feel at the bikini line. Very smooth. I'd love to try a gal with that done once!

5 comments

• sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    $2000, wow! That sounds expensive.

I wouldn't mind feeling her either to see how smooth she feels.
  • Chanel
    13 years ago
    I had this done about five years ago with treatments spread over an eighteen month period. It was expensive, but package deals are available if you shop around. Instead of numbing cream, the tech used one of those ice gel packs which reduced the pain some what. I found that if I made my appointments in the AM and didn't drink any coffee before hand, it didn't hurt as much.

Since there's no hair in the follicle, my skin is super smooth. The only problem is the hair will start growing back (but slowly and less dense) unless you maintain approx. one appointment per year. It's called 'permanant hair reduction' not removal. I'm still happy I did it because only about 20% has grown in after five years.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    ex-girlfriend did this several years ago for her own personal satisfaction. said she like the smooth feel but too much trouble shaving or waxing. got to admit it was smoooooth. made eating pussy quite different. no stubble or redness.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    What a waste of money. Bald is NOT beautiful.
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    And $2000 over the course of years (even with a maintenance treatment once a year) still works out to be cheaper (and probably less painful) than waxing. Don't forget that for her it was also a bonefied business expense and tax deductable.

Actually, thanks for posting this. I was lucky enough to find a depilatory that does not irritate but this would be a great longer-term solution.

Obviously -mrs m00t
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion