tuscl

Sour grapes?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Clubber was part of this conversation yesterday at my favorite club. After having done a very successful 2 girls VIP with dancers A & B, dancer C tells me that dancer A had given one of her regulars chlamydia and is a whore. Dancer C is also known for her high mileage. Dancer B tells me that she will only do 2 girl VIPs with dancer A because she knows that she(A) is clean. I assured dancer C that I practice safe sex.

So was dancer C pissed because she did not get in on the action or was she concerned with my well being?

7 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc,

"C" told me about "A" before you went back, but she did know of the your plan. As I told "C" when she told me, I'm not passing something like that along that I couldn't verify." When you told me what "B" said, I tended to doubt the story of "C". Also, how would "C" have found out if it were true? Perhaps a former customer of "A" with a grudge, IE: "sour grapes"?.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    A to the B to the C to the D to the E to the F to the G to the H to the I to the J to the K to the L to the M to the N to the O to the P to the Q to the R to the S to the T to the U to the V to the W to the X to the Y to the mother fuckin Z !..........juice : )
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    sounds like typical stripper pettyness to me
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I think 3 is a crowd (3 Dancers, that is). Perhaps C did not think so. LOL
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    defo woundnt worry about C ... espec if she herself 'known' for her high mileage? she prob just trying to corner the market in what's being offered right ?
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    juice ... easy as 'ABC' ?
  • bobvz
    13 years ago
    Sounds like rocket science to me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion