tuscl

Is There Something In The Genes That Makes A Stripper?

I was hanging out with my brother today waiting for a parts order in a John Deere dealership. A girl (4 or 5 years old) was waiting for her Dad who was doing the same as us. It was obvious that this little girl was destined to be a great beauty. Cute as a button and already sporting a shapely figure at such a young age! But even more astounding was the perfect stripper strut that she displayed while checking out the John Deere toys. Humming to herself and totally unselfconcious - a really charming little girl but sooooooooooo easy to see the killer she was going to be in 15 years.

I wonder if she will be a stripper?

24 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    Well, were you at a trailer park supply house, you might be on to something. : )
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Great idea, Clubber. Too bad, I'm nowhere close to a trailer park supply store. (:

Art. with luck she will be, if her father deserts the family,and the mom starts dancing in a club to support the family. (:
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Humming to herself and totally unselfconcious - a really charming little girl but sooooooooooo easy to see the killer she was going to be in 15 years"

I think she was copying the behavior she saw on all those STUPID singing reality shows.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    farmrat, lmao, did she ansser to the name Destiny??
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    umm, "answer"....where's the f#n spell check when you need it...
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    looks like a fish ! It will smell like a fish!......juice : )
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    13 years ago
    Along the lines of this discussion, I'm wondering whether anyone's got some other insights pertaining to the makeup of certain Dancers.....

From personal experience I've had three ATF's in all my years. One of the common traits each one of them had was they all had an admitted form of OCD, each to varying degrees...This was far from the most dominant aspect of their personalities, but among their traits and attributes I found it facsinating and quite frankly - loved it....Of course, it didn't hurt that they were all total package gorgeous Brunettes with large breasts and bangin bodies either ....
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    My avatar might explain how some young girls become strippers.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    The daughter of a friend of mine as a six-year old used to climb this swinging chair that hung down from a ceiling in my old house. We always jokingly said she was destined to be a stripper because she would hang by her legs upside down from the chair strap by the ceiling.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    My 2 yo grand daughter was running/dancing around the living room bare ass naked and I asked her if she was gonna dance at the Cheetah. She ran up to mom and said "dancing Cheetah". That got me a "Thanks dad". NO I don't think it means a damn thing.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    DAMN, sc! I know one of your faves last night was to young to drink, but 2 years old you think about that? :)

art thinks of it at 4-5 years?

rh46hr at 6?

I have to find a new SC list! :) :) :)

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shadow....you keep that yo shit up and I'm going to crack up "yo"
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I don't know. I was never very extravagant. As a child I was a tomboy. I never attracted attention to myself. Outside of the club now, I'll be covered completely. I get so much attention at work that I shun it on my personal time.

That's not to say anything about statistics. Its just my personal experience
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Clubber, actually it was first put out there by my ex-wife, her friend and the child's mother who is a cop.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    The comment about OCD made me think that many dancers I've know seem to have ADD. Attention deficit disorder. They never seem to finish anything. Just live for the moment.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    We all sound like pedo's ! Lol ! Example : ya I bet little jan over their with that nice 7 year old ass will grow up and do me good ! C'on !......................retard dick juice : )
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    motor,

ADD can be a real problem for
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @Stiletto: I've noticed that trend with a *lot* of dancers around here. Not ugly clothes by any means, but long pants, long-sleeve shirts and baggy sweatshirts. Even in summer.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I'm not sure I ever looked at a 4 or 5 yo close enough to notice "curves". Be that as it may, I don't think the youngster looked as tho she might be a stripper someday, so much as the strippers frequently act like they are 4 or 5. It all gets pretty confusing.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @georg- I agree and that would be me. They are nice clothes just maybe on the more conservative side
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I don't know about OCD or ADD. I think there is something wrong with near all strippers, and maybe they like to imagine that that is what it is but I suspect it is more likely they have some combination of cluster B personality disorders (borderline, histrionic, anti-social or narcissistic). If my hypothesis is correct, there likely is a strong genetic component involved.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @georg & Stiletto25:

My recent experience with a dancer and civvy street was the opposite to what you are talking about. In Hawaii for a week with a Toronto dancer saw her wearing the most spectacular little string bikinis that my horniest dreams could conjure up. Our resort catered to the elderly blue rinse hairdo set. Part way through our first day at the resort the manager had a word in my ear about the old grannies complaining about my lady's attire. Out came the sarong and flowing silk top. I was wandering around without a shirt and the old biddies found my attire to be disgusting as well. I did not acquiesce. Shorts and flip-flops were my uniform for the week.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    OLD FARTS!!! SHEESH, Art. You should have pushed the blue haired grannies into the pool !!!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "You mentioned no dress code when I checked in. Has that changed? Does my daily rate go down now?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion