tuscl

Show & Tell

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Have you ever brought stuff into a club with you to show strippers? Shadowcat has told about doing this on a regular basis. I've done it a couple of times that I can recall, years ago. Once, I brought in vacation photos to show around. Another time, I brought in some cartoons I had drawn that a stripper had asked to see. They got a lot of laughs and requests for me to do more, but I let it drop because it would have gotten in the way. Oh, and one night when it was totally dead, a stripper asked me if I had any CDs in my car, so I got her to dance to some kind of strange German synth music. That's about it for me.

9 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Wait, if you don't print their stage names, then are you going to print their real names instead? How about address, phone number, credit card ...
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    The only thing I share is a cigarette lighter and I don't even smoke.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    I bring nothing. Ask Bones about bringing in the reviews and how that was received lol Some are happy some are sad and some are pissed. lol I'm a private person and while I don't mind talking about stuff I don't share personal 'things' very often
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Beware opening the Pandora's Box of internet strip-club reviewing. Many dancers will freak -- "what do you mean I'M BEING TALKED ABOUT BEHIND MY BACK!!" They are quite likely to consider it "talking crap" or "being rude" to speak about somebody, even if it is merely her stage name and done responsibly. The few times I've been involved in a 'net discussion among men and women about the strip-club industry, the ladies are split basically 50 / 50 : half think it's an irremediable portion of the industry, that men want to exchange information (and horny stories) in order to improve our experience (and that's the half that "get it" about customer service); the other half think it's horrible detestable rude crude low childish and obviously he needs to whack off more, how dare he USE WORDS about ME!! And there won't be any convincing the latter half of the common sense that they lack.

As more girls get on the internet regularly, and computers become another version of a fancy cell phone, more girls get with the program. But for now, I'm seeing a good full 50% of ladies who work in clubs want to be in denial of the fact that they or their club might appear on the 'net in any form, and they're ANGRY when you invade that denial with reality.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    At some clubs, the dancers know about, and are fascinated by, this site, and a couple of others like (pale imitations, FOUNDER, pale imitations....). I've often thought it would be interesting to print out pages of reviews and show them to girls in the clubs in question, , esp. concerning those who are mentioned on those pages.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I have a pipe and pipe-lighter with me most of the time, and that's fun to show around. Does that count?
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I've taken in lots of stuff including photos and poems. But only for girls who I knew pretty well. I think things like that can help build trust. If that interests you.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    There's a dude around here who takes in a sketchbook and draws little gesture efforts of the dancers at work. "The artist" has a web-page if you know how to find it. He's pretty vigorous about showing around his efforts once he's done with 'em.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I've brought in vacation pictures a few times. One dancer asks me to bring her post cards when I travel for work. Since I give them to her it's probably not really show & tell.

There are a couple of dancers who I show little yoda to on a pretty regular basis.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion