tuscl

whats the min/max for one club visit 4 a realy good time ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I'm thanking $250 on min and $500 on max for just one 8hour visit of fun at your fav club..........what you guys thanking ?

15 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    I'm most always limited by time, rather than money, and since you didn't specify in your question, I'll answer that way.

15 minutes minimum and 3 hours maximum.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Well I was talking about money but good idea clubber let's expaned this to cash and time talk in the club..........I spend 4 hours min.....and 8 hours max.....in the club with $250 being what I min spend and $500 max on what I spend on a single visit !
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Juice, you spend 8 hours in a club? What are you doing for all that time? Are you getting dances or just watching the stage action?

I spend on average $500 when I hit the club, and after 3 or 4 hours I've had as much beer and pussy as I can handle.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @jack.....I do a lot of stage tipping....I just love a good show and making it rain on bitches......but ya I pace myself for the first 4 hours doing mor drinking and tipping finding the girl I want for the night......then the next 4 hours I turn up the heat and start buying lappers and fishing for extras for a happy ending !
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    $400 max, and that incl what i spend on drink and food too. prob do a good 6-8 hrs session for that. what do? if you with the right company, the time just flies by and always leave happy.

golden rule is take cash only and take in only what you happy to spend that day (your prob gonna spend it!), never ever take a credit card.

it's getting less and less i spend as time goes on, and getting more and more back. pays to stick to same place or even dancer in the long run?

maybe better question is how much you take home from a SC visit? usually just enough for my hot dog and taxi if am lucky!!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Now if I'm hurting on time and can't wait until I get the time I will blow $500 for a realy fuckin good hour then go on !
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    You guys are making me feel like a cheapskate. I typically visit for 1-2 hours and spend $100-$200. That's not counting some of the Detroit "high-class" clubs where they practically siphon the cash right out of your pocket.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    i thought i spent a lot of money & time in SC. BUT JUICE YOU GOT ME BEAT HANDS DOWN ON TIME & MONEY
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    $120 minimum for a BJ at Bogarts, it can happen within a 1/2 hour after I walk in, usually no more than 2 hours. It's basically a question of who is working that day. Maximum could be $200 for FS at the Penthouse with a fine, fine babe, same times.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    As for money, I've spend $0 a few times. I walk in, look around and leave the rat holes! On the high side, I've spent about $750, but only once. A more normal amount would be between $150 and $200, unless I get Dazzled or VIPed.
  • Sabby
    13 years ago
    This is how I like to spend my money JuiceBox: I have an overall monthly budget of around 1k a month for the dance bars. I never sit near or work the stage and prefer more private tables in view of the stage. I do what I affectionately refer to as the "dancer date" on a rotating basis at my table lol. I like my table to have a few girls at it at all times. I often buy or offer to buy my server, floor man and dancers appetizers, dinner, drinks and dances for all the dancers at my table. Sometimes I get up and dance for them as a joke but overall I do all this in 3 hours time and spend close to $500-600. As a photographer I've lived in the world of models and dancers for quite some time and basically like to create a fun atmosphere to play....
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Sabby - I saw a guy like you a week ago in my favorite club. The dancers do not like your type. They are not making any money off you. Oh sure they will accept the drink but then move on.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    For me it depends on how much cash I brought in and how appealing the dancers are. If an appealing dancer makes me a good offer on a lap dance price, I may bite. If I did that with a few dancers and got 4 dances from each, I could be out $240 easy. Maybe I'm a sucker when something appears to be a good deal. I end up spending more money that way than if the dancers told me they were charging $20 per dance. If over 8 favorites show up in a single night, I may have to limit how many dances I get. I can't afford to spend money like crazy every time I go out. Sometimes some dancers offer me two for $20 lap dances. I have turned that down a few times. I like some favorites because sometimes they will throw in free dances in addition to spending time with you at no extra charge.
  • hotrod23
    13 years ago
    2-3 hours and $200-$600....I don't spend much time at the stage though, but its $30 dances here in Seattle, so you could easily blow away $200 on couple of dancers you like.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Like always guys thanks 4 all the comments and infoit will help and go along way....pm me if iny of u guys want and happy endings to all and to all a good night your boy juicyjuice !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion