tuscl

so how are you going to spend your incometax money !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I'm going to buy lappers !

33 comments

• TABB
    13 years ago
    I'm going to make a down payment on a new car late next year. I'm going to buy a 2013 Hyundai genesis coupe v4. I was thinking about getting thus year version but the next years version the V4 will have an increase of 54 horse power 276 and the V6 3.8 will go from 302 to 350. They are going g to add more quality to the cars already solid quality and a improved GPS system only for and 1,000 dollars per model. A good performance car will suppressed my SC habit. Like I said in other post I'll be cutting down on SC habits but that's still talk for now.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I would consider buying a new American car if I wanted to make a statement of support for the American workers. I haven't bought a new car in 20 years, though. I refuse to throw away the depreciation in car value. incurred once you drive off the car dealer's lot. I'll spend my money supporting the US worker, our neighbors and friends.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    @ vincemichels, I was actually going to buy a 2011 camaro V6 I was pretty firm on that car but I was on the highway and i saw this car that looked like infinity G37 coupe but the emblem was a Hyundai. I check out the Hyundai genesis coupe did research on it. Talked to a mechanic that used to work for Chevy and dodge he stated that if he needed a V6 performance car it will be the genesis V6 coupe. Their warranty and trade in for the same value when you got in with 50 months is a awesome deal. Im a big gear head, I'm going to buy the best car I could afford with the best performance and gas mileage. If i was a billionaire ill probably by 1 or two cars from each company. Hopefully the money I give to dancers will buy drugs from the drugs dealers and the drug dealers will buy dodge avengers and Chevy impalas.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Income tax money? you joking? didn't Uncle Sam take all of it?
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    i'm going to save it
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Yeah juice!!! Me too!!! It's going all to strippers
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I assume you are talking about a refund. I always plan to owe ZERO or get ZERO back. I never want the government to hold MY money! That is not a wise thing to do.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I adjust my tax withholding during the year so I don't have too much withheld. My target is to get a refund of less than $100.

Speaking of cars, I bought my first BMW about 30 years ago and I would never buy an American car again. Once you bang a hot dancer, you don't want to ride a fat old housewife.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I adjust my tax withholding during the year so I don't have too much withheld. My target is to get a refund of less than $100.

Speaking of cars, I bought my first BMW about 30 years ago and I would never buy an American car again. Once you bang a hot dancer, you don't want to ride a fat old housewife.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago

• jackslash
    13 years ago
    And if you say something 3 times, it's true. :-)
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @jack.................like betaljuice ! Lol
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    If my tax man has done his usual fine job, any refund or amount owed will be minimal.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I'm hoping for a continuation of the payroll tax cut because I converted an account to a Roth IRA and will be paying extra taxes on it for two years, last year plus this year. If the witholding tax cut is extended, my pay will not be decreased. I increased my tax witholding to estimate a slight refund but if I estimated correctly, I will not be loaning hardly any money to Uncle Sam. I believe almost anyone can change their tax witholding if they get a regular paycheck. The refund will be small but that means you aren't providing an interest free loan to our government. My mother doesn't have anything witheld and has to write a check out each year. If they would let me keep all the money I pay in taxes each year, I would be willing to go out and party a lot more. In fact if our budget deficit wasn't a problem, just do away with payroll taxes, social security taxes, and income taxes for a year on the first 100K of income and this economy would skyrocket. Of course many dancers aren't paying that if they aren't reporting all of their income. I expect discounts on dance prices. :)
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I was hoping to be rich by the time I retire and thought with all our government is spending, my taxes will be a lot higher. So I gambled on converting to a Roth. I don't need Las Vegas, I can invest in stocks. It feels that way with the chance some country in Europe could default at any time. Then most of my money is locked away in a 401K account that I can not manage the way I want until I retire or quit my job.

I'm hoping to have more fun without increasing my spending. I already cut out some stuff I thought I could do without. 3 nights of visiting strip clubs and I'm happy to be home tonight.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I will set some aside for the hobby, payoff some debts and put some into my investments.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Dang, this routine of getting up with the birds has its' drawbacks. LOL. TABB, that's cool. A ride is a ride, buy what you wish, but anytime you want to drag race let me know. My Corvette awaits. :)
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    ^^^^^^^
    Hmmm, the new format puts VM's phantom posts into a nice geometric progression at least.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^

Tick tack toe - three Melon girls in a row
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    steve,

Now THAT is a winner!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    LMAO, I agree, Clubber. Now if we could ever actually meet Denise Milani, the model. OH MAN !!!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Vince how did you do the post inside a post? TUSCL has an Inception feature?
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I usually get $1000 to $2000 back. For such a small amount, I don't care about adjusting witholding to get close to zero. What are you losing with interest rates around 1%? $10 to $20? And yeah, I either use it to have fun with some whores, or buy three of four shares of AAPL.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Sign me up!!!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Doug,

Don't be a knob. I didn't see anyone quibble about interest. As I said, "I never want the government to hold MY money!" Why should we not have full use of our money, whatever the amount, through out the year?
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    i havent seen a cent of our tax refund in years. it goes automatically into my SO's account. Damn accountant.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    No I wont race you VM no rice car could beat your Corvette, probably a GT-R skyline but that's a 30 percent chance. I know my dad is on a toss up on getting the 2 door coupe Cadillac or a Corvette.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Clubber: you have a reasonable point, it's just not something I care about personally, although I can see you perspective. Along similar lines, I think if the government really insists on withholding taxes (which as a practical matter they have to) they should at least pay interest on the withheld amount.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    TABB, if your dad wants a luxury ride get the Cadillac. I took the Cadillac version out for a test ride once at a dealer. I wasn't impressed. As I told the general manager for a Cadillac dealership, (at one time he was a car salesman, the one that sold me my first Corvette) I told him, there sure are differences between Cadillac people and Vette people. He laughed, and agreed. Balls to the wall, take a ride in the 505 hp stock Vette, and stomp on the gas. You'll snap your head back when those 505 horses take off.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Doug,

Agreed. If people had to write a monthly check for Federal income taxes, there would be a major revolt! Sort of like the story of putting a frog in water and heating it up. They just don't notice. Why do you say they have to? My best guess is just as I said, people don't notice.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    gatorfan, I have no idea how it happened. Founder's changes and my Type A personality had to be the cause.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    It is time for a revolution. Taxation without representation caused our revolt against our British owners long ago.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Where do we sign up?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion