tuscl

jealous boyfriend text

chimark
Illinois
Saturday, December 31, 2011 12:46 PM
I can officially knock this one of my strip club bucket list. First time for me, that yesterday I got a text from the jealous boyfriend pissed at me for texting his gf. Bear in mind, that I use texts only to ask when she's working, and he proceeded to inform me that texting is off limits. I was seriously tempted to reply and say texting may be off limits with her, but just about anything else is on the table... I refrained... might be time to look for a replacement don't really need the jealous boyfriend drama....

23 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ya man and I fuckin ment what I said bro !
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "First time for me, that yesterday I got a text from the jealous boyfriend pissed at me for texting his gf. Bear in mind, that I use texts only to ask when she's working, and he proceeded to inform me that texting is off limits. I was seriously tempted to reply and say texting may be off limits with her, but just about anything else is on the table... I refrained..." I had two similar experiences about a year ago with the ex-BF of my ATF at that time, except he called me & told me to quit Fucking his woman. 1st time I just terminated the call. The 2nd time I told him to get FUCKED ten ways to Hell & that I'd blow his Fucking Head off if he continued to bother me. (I've NEVER ever touched a Gun) I guess he believed me. LMFAO Never heard from him again! Later my ATF told me that her Ex was quite Drunk & had grabbed away her cell. Ah...Dancers and their "Wonderful" "Boyfriends"! LMFAO even more
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Yeah I got a text from the new BF of a long time ATF. that was the beginning of the end. I had been a customer for almost 6 years and her baby daddy was cool with me calling and texting. But the new boyfriend wasn't. I stopped seeing her within the month. There sre plenty of other fish in the sea for that BS drama.
  • jestrite50
    13 years ago
    I texted a dancer one day to find out her schedule like always and got a text back from her BF. I tried to cover for her by telling him I had the wrong number. Didn't work though. After that she hardly came to work and never when I could be there. She ended up marrying him and I never saw her again. Oh well made new friends. Her loss not mine.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    What with dancers trying to juggle clients and phones and such, I'm surprised this doesn't happen all the time.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Jealous boyfriend you mean obsessed stalker
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "She ended up marrying him and I never saw her again... Her loss not mine" Wonder if she is still married to him? "What with dancers trying to juggle clients and phones and such, I'm surprised this doesn't happen all the time" Perhaps... "Yeah I got a text from the new BF of a long time ATF. that was the beginning of the end. I had been a customer for almost 6 years and her baby daddy was cool with me calling and texting. But the new boyfriend wasn't. I stopped seeing her within the month" I think you gave up too quickly motorhead. Unless after 6 years you were simply TIRED of her & the incident was a good excuse to sever the arrangement.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Late last year something similar happened to me: <a href="[view link]
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Alucard. You are right! She's broke up with the new boyfriend and is back with her baby daddy. She works at another club now and her friend told me she wants me to come back. But I am tired of her.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "But I am tired of her" It can happen.
  • tttclub
    13 years ago
    I had one call me once. After he called about 9 times without me answering, I finally answered. He went off on me for a minute, then I calmly told him I knew his name (which my ex ATF told me,) and that I went to school with his probation officer (total bluff, but I did know he was in trouble with the law.) His tone quickly changed, and I never heard from him again. I was getting sick of that ATF anyways, so this was a good time to make a change. If she's dumb enough to let any loser she knows have access to her phone, I figured it was a good idea to find someone more reliable. That last sentence fragment was a joke obviously. If these girls were reliable, could keep a regular job, drive a car without getting pulled over twice a week, drive a car without hitting something once a week, etc, etc, etc......
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    " If these girls were reliable, could keep a regular job, drive a car without getting pulled over twice a week, drive a car without hitting something once a week, etc, etc, etc......" I guess that is why they have to keep their Fucking, Sucking & HJ "SKILLS" in good repair! LMFAO
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Lol, I saw a commercial on tv where the girl said, "why do I need to work a regular job? I can easily get money by sucking cock."
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Lol, topic on jealous boyfriend has an ad right above it on my screen that says "Reach out and Touch Someone's wife", an ad for joining a site where married women seek discrete relationships.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Years and years ago, I helped a cute little spinner dancer and her husband do some work on a house they acquired through an urban renewal program. I would come by on Saturday and work on plumbing and electrical work. Several times during the day he would be gone for an hour or two, and the dancer and I would f**k during those times. Even when he was there, she would flash me. She said he was totally aware of what we were doing when he was gone and his feeling was "don't get pregnant, and whatever it takes to get the house fixed". He and I actually became pretty good friends, and I began to see the dancer as the conniving little bitch that she really was. He ended up in jail for steeling and she quit dancing. Occasionally I wonder what ever happened to them
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Several year ago I had this thing going with a stripper in S. Carolina. She told me that she was going to have to get out of her apartment for 3 weeks so that her landlord could bring it up to code. Said that she was going to go visit her parents in Richmond VA and asked "why don't you come and hang out with me there?" Even gave me her parents phone number. Sounded good to me. A week before she was supposed to leave, I phoned her and got "This is Rita & Randy. We can't come to the phone right now, etc". I hung up! Who the fuck was Randy? A week later I called her parents number. She was not there and they were not expecting her.I still wonder WTF but never called her again and never saw her again.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    " Who the fuck was Randy? A week later I called her parents number. She was not there and they were not expecting her.I still wonder WTF but never called her again and never saw her again" Gee, an untruthful Dancer. Hmm... Randy? Maybe the loser BF she is supporting perhaps.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    On the flip side of the coin, I'm Facebook friends with my current ATFs BF.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Alucard - yes. But I found it odd for a stripper to give me her parents phone number. I have another favorite that I still see, that wrote her phone number on a napkin for me and right below it wrote her husbands name and number. She told me that if I ever need help to call her and that if I couldn't reach her to call him. Some of my other favorites told me if I ever need help to call him. LOL. Fortunately I have never needed the help.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    This same thing happened to me! It started with 2-3 texts around 3am from "blocked caller." I never answer blocked calls. Rarely do i answer texts in the middle of the night. Then I started getting them at lunch time. After a couple days I took the lunch blocked call. The caller was all, "So 'money man,' why are you in my girl's phone?" I could bring myself to say, "do you know what you girl does for a living?" So I just said, "if your girl's name is ______, it's because we're work friends." He was all, "my girl doesn't have friends I don't know." She had mentioned her new BF months ago, so I was aware of him. I told him, "well I've known your girl for years, and have given her at least $1000 in that time. So when she tells me to stay away, I will." And hung up. I guess he had never considered that, as he never called me again. She apologized for the calls later, but it made me uncomfortable and just stopped associating with her. Like several have said, don't give out your phone number, or use Google Voice.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @HonestT: So you were in the same situation I was, huh? :))
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    " but it made me uncomfortable and just stopped associating with her" Uncomfortable in what way? That perhaps the BF would show up at your front Door? I continued to see the ATF I had whose Ex-BF called me, for a few more months. I continued to get great "Service" from her, and the Ex NEVER called me again. He certainly didn't appear at my door.
  • Bogeyman1
    12 years ago
    "what are you texting me for at this hour in the morning? Lose the number bitch" and so I did, deleted her. Ran into her at the club and yep you guessed it, loser drunk bf picked up her phone. So long story short, she's deleted again, don't need the drama and unreliability.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion