tuscl

The Good Thing about Strippers

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
We bitch about strippers on TUSCL, but we spend a lot of time with them and money on them. What are the good things about strippers? I'll start with my favorite things:

1. Strippers show me their tits
2. They like to party
3. They are not controlling, type-A control freaks like me
4. They don't care that I'm an old dude
5. They provide more fun with one lap dance than most civilian women provide in 3 dates

18 comments

• Prim0
    13 years ago
    6. They rub their fine booties on my junk.
    7. They go away when I'm finished with them.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I can agree with #1, #2, #4, & #5 from jackslash's list.

I'll add that they use their months on my cock. LMAO
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    they have help me lose weights and save more of my money ! Not joking losing weight cuz I would rather have lapers or extras than food ! Lol.....saving money so I can make investments sowhen I'm 40 and 50 I can be the man in strip clubs and be their 24/7 and trhow $500 every fuckin night.......I'm going to die clubbing !
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    They take their clothes off. They let me fondle their naked bodies. Sometimes they fuck me. They don't bitch about it.

What's not to like?
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    A very good one knows you and your moods and your body language. An ATF fits you like hand-in-glove. A good stripper will take your money, but you will leave knowing that it was worth it. A good stripper can navigate the greeting, chatting, sitting, cuddling, go-to-VIP routine effortlessly so that you both will think that it was your idea all along.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    They are pretty much all freaks once you get them OTC. They seem to be up for anything. Fuck them in the ass, cum of their, whatever.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    There is always another one.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I hate to be an ass... but #7. Excluding xATF, not interested in any strings attached.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    This is a variation/extension on #1, but for a mere $10, a hot girl who's half my age will show me her naked body.

Hell, for the *possibility* of a mere $10, a hot girl who's half my age will give me the time of day. That's more than can be said for any non-stripper.
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    I like strippers simply because I can easily hide my alcoholism by pretending I go to fondle naked women when in reality I am there to consume alcohol.
  • Cheo_D
    13 years ago
    @LeeH: LOL Preach it, for all of us P(O)Ls
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    They wrap their legs around a pole
    They let you slide in their hole
    They know when to scratch my balls
    They realize nature calls
    They like to suck dick
    Which I like when it's my dick
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    There are a lot of them.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    1, 2, 5, 6, plus what shadow and gmd added.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    1. They are strippers.
    2. They are strippers.
    3. They are strippers.
    4. They are strippers.
    Infinity. They are strippers.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I agree with shadowcat and Clubber. Just when you think you've met the babe of your dream, another one comes out of the dressing room.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Now there is a trifecta! vm, sc, and yours truly!
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Some of them look good. Some will get on your lap and fondle you and let you fondle them. Some will even say all the right things to make you like them even more. Some smell good and don't have any bo that you can notice. Then when you see them again, they are ready to repeat everything they did right before. Even better they take off their clothes and threaten to fondle you in various ways. Usually those are not idle threats. If a stripper says she's going to rape your dick, watch out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion