tuscl

Sapphire NYC

Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:06 PM
Couldn't help but to notice the VIP rates mentioned in this review: [view link] $1,000 to $1,300 per hour. Yes, it's New York. But the reviewer gives the talent level an 8. At that cost, the talent should be 9.5s to 10s. Anyone hear of a more expensive VIP? If so, where?

10 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    I noticed that as well. Another review for the club mentions $600 as the rate so I am guessing dancers are allowed to set their own rate. A ROB at the Hustler club in Detroit/Lincoln Park quoted me $800 for FS plus $25 charge for the VIP room. $825 is the highest price quote I have received. One dancer was telling me a story of a club she worked at when she lived in FL. She asked the club how much does the VIP cost. They replied $400/hr. So she charged the guy $400/hr. At the end of the hour, the club tells her that she owes $400. She was pissed and ended up not making anything at all because she didn't know she was suppose to set her own rate on top of the $400/hr.
  • Horatius
    13 years ago
    Even if Chris Rock was wrong and there is sex in the champagne room, those prices aren't worth it. Damn!
  • yankee428
    13 years ago
    Just to clarify, the 8 for dancer rating is for looks and body, not service. The dollar value is based on what I experienced, which was LD, drinks, and overall experience. Hard to include something you didn't experience in the dollar value rating. Given that clubs in Conn charge $25 to $30 for the same or lessor LD (in Mass you get air dance), I would stand behind the rating. To give an overview of NYC VIP pricing (per hour): -Gallaghers, $365, private, no extras, worth it -Flash, Private Eyes, $600(+tip), not private, no extras, not worth it -Hustler, Scores, Penthouse $1000, private, too expensive to try -Flash, Private Eyes, $2000 for the "blue room", extras expected but cost extra (from what I heard from a dancer) Obviously, given that a fully private bodyrub is 150-250 in NYC, anything over 600/h is a total ripoff. Hope this helps
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    At the Hustler Club in Paris the charge for the Champaign Room is $800 US for 1/2 hour. No extras included.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @yankee428: "-Gallaghers, $365, private, no extras, worth it" I'm sorry, I fail to see how $365 is "worth it" even with<i>out</i> extras. For that price, i can think of at least three girls who will spend the entire <i>night</i> with me, and do whatever "extra" I want, as many times as I can manage. Is that just because it's NY?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    That should be "with" extras, not "without".
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Those are NYC prices for you. The city is a great place to visit, BUT not for that kind of Club FUN! Better can be found cheaper elsewhere.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Here in Columbus, hourly VIP prices range $300-600 with no extras.
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    Private VIP room in CH-III, Vegas. $400min bottle service + $600 for the girl. Waitress kept stopping by to chat - total fail and complete rip.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Damn! I must be doing something wrong. I just paid $42 to the house for a 30 minute VIP with extras and paid my dancer $100 plus $20 tip. Guess I need to move to NYC. :))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion