tuscl

Model Busted at Airport Hiding Cocaine in Breasts as Implants

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 3:39 PM
Thought those nipples tasted funny... "the 33-year-old woman who calls herself a model, was caught on Wednesday at Rome's Fiumicino airport with 5.5 pounds of pure cocaine hidden in her breasts and rear" [view link]

9 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    Amazing the lengths to which some TOTALLY stupid people will go to get illicit drugs. I hope she is locked away for a VERY long time!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I guess hiding them in her ass wasn't an option
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Amazing the lengths to which some TOTALLY stupid people will go to get illicit sex... I hope they are locked away for a VERY long time! Be careful what ammunition you provide to those who would violate your liberty.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    what a stupid person throw her ass in ail for 20 years
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Amazing the lengths to which some TOTALLY stupid people will go to get illicit sex... I hope they are locked away for a VERY long time! Be careful what ammunition you provide to those who would violate your liberty" I don't use illicit drugs. And I believe their use should be punished. To whom does your quote refer gmd? All persons who obtain Sex that can be a violation of law? All persons who comment on this Forum about Sex that may be a violation of law?
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    Wouldn't it just be easier to legalize and free up all that jail space for dangerous offenders?
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I've seen silicone and saline implants, but cocaine is a new one.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @Alucard: Transporting cocaine, in and of itself, and irrespective of it's legal status, is no more, or less, morally right or wrong than are transporting alcohol or trading money for sex, in and of themselves. Your statement advocates punishing a person for an activity that does no one else any harm. When you make such a condemnation, you leave yourself <b><i>no</i></b> principled defense when an unprincipled, hypocritical, self-righteous liberty hater, i.e. politician, wants to apply the same "principle" to <i>your</i> activities, such as alcohol consumption or trading sex for money. All it takes is someone to define alcohol or sexual business transactions as "illicit", and your statement can be applied to you, irrespective of whether or not you actually bring harm to any other person in so doing. It's the same principle that is espoused by "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it," a quote regularly mis-attributed to Voltaire. Disapprove and abstain all you want, but until it gets to the point where others are harmed against their will, the principle of liberty demands that you leave them alone.
  • Horatius
    13 years ago
    Imagine if you were sucking on those titties? You might wind up like that dude that ate cocaine out of his brother's ass the other day ehehe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion