tuscl

whats your strip clubbing goals for 2012 ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
My goal and its a big one is to visit all 52 strip clubs in south carolina in 2012 ! Wish me luck guys I've got 365 days to visit 52 clubs......so what's your goals for the club in 2012 ?

22 comments

• motorhead
    13 years ago
    My goals are "lower".

I've never been offered DATY in a club. That is my goal.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I think this is everyone's goal. The most fun I can have at the best price I can get!
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Staying within a budget. This will take courage and discipline.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Same as it's always been... OTC with a hot girl from my regular club. However, quality has been down recently so not sure if there are acceptable options to start with at this point.

More realistically, see more clubs when out of town.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    I find it better not to have goals. That way anything positive is a pleasant surprise.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    2011 was not a good year in clubs for me. I would say it is the worst year I have had in my career. The change to Missouri laws had a lot to do with this, and so did my new location in the state.

Looking ahead to 2012... If I have any good experiences, it's most likely going to be while on a road trip or visiting a city in a different state. I am not sure that a worthwhile club experience is possible in Missouri anymore.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    Oh...visiting all the clubs in your state is an interesting idea.
    But what do you do when you know that the clubs you haven't visited suck based on the TUSCL reviews?

In my case, I have been to 14 of the 30 listed for my state. Out of the 16 I haven't visited, I believe that 3 are closed. I have little interest in visiting the 13 others. I have noticed that when there's a consensus among reviews that a club sucks, it's nearly always true. I wouldn't want to drive two or three hours to a club that had a two star rating.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    5 HJs in one club visit.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I agree with wallanon
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Same as 2011 and 2010 VINI VIDI VICCI
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @ everybody ! Thanx for all the responces.....I always love the stories, info, jokes and so on....you guys r a great group of men and ladies lol !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @ Dig......well south carolina is the state below me....I'm n north carolina wich has 89 clubs.....south carolina seams a lot funner and cheaper....on visiting even the sucky ass clubs....well what is one mans trash may just be a nother mans treasure !.....#1 its a goal to see all of them.....#2 I have enjoyed myself before an found my all time all time atf n a club that normaly gets bad reviews.....#3 the hunt.....#4 I may just own one n the future....#5 its the best hobby n the world !
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Pretty much the same as 2011. I have two favorite clubs that will continue to get most of my business. A road trip is possible this coming spring.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    My only real goal is to have as good a time as possible. I wouldn't mind making a trip to Des Moines to the clubs there, as I haven't been there in almost 4 years and I personally believe Des Moines is an underrated strip club city. I could fit that into my Chicago trip I'm making next year. I could try visiting the remainder of the Iowa clubs I've missed except that most of them are out of the way from my regular travel routes.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    My goal is to have fun.

Secondary goal is to not spend too much money but that could interfere with my number one goal.

Third goal is not to get talked into meeting up with a dancer if I really don't want to and as long as it doesn't interfere with goals 1 and 2.

Now I feel like I'm a robot following the stripper rules of PL's.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    To finally get out of the industry and get the craft distillery business my partners and I have been working on up and running.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Shamrock I wish you and your partners the best in getting your business up & runing
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    More bang for the buck would suit me just fine.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    I have a some goals for 2012. Go to each club I been in Phoenix in the afternoon, go to a SC in Tucson and what I usually spend on a Friday or Saturday night at my favorite club. Spend the same amount in the afternoon at a high mileage club, oh hit up BML. To be honest, next year I will be cutting down my SC visit because all of my friends turned 21eaning ill be going to regular bars and clubs. I'm getting a new car next year. SC visits for me will be once or two times a month. On top of that I have a feeling my AFT will be calling it quits for a while.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I want to fuck everything that ain't nailed down.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    DATY is DEFINETELY not my goal. You need papers that was just updated yesterday saying that your vulva is clean before I go down. I would make my girlfriend get papers before we do any skin to skin sexual contact
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    oh wait a minute. My goal. Well, I guess my goal would be to be the FLYEST guy in a high nosed strip club. and that means NO SUITS, don't like em. And yes, even more fly than those snooty business bastards that I have never seen a club yet. Also, to be looking bigger and tougher than those annoying ass russian bodyguards who think they're the shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion