tuscl

Hotlist... for user names???

mjx01
Aspiring Global Hound
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 4:11 PM
TUSCL already has a hotlist feature for each user's favorite clubs. Would anyone else find it valuable to also have a hotlist feature to maintain a list of our favorite users on here? (Kind of like the opposite of the ignore list.) Just a thought.

10 comments

• Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    I'd love an ignore list to where I could flag people and their discussions wouldn't show up for me.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @Sowhatt: That's exactly how the ignore feature works. If you click that little "x" inside the circle that appears next to a user's name in the discussion, not only will their posts in *that* discussion go away for you, but any discussions that they started will not be visible to you, even if a non-ignored person replies on it.
  • Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    GMD: Sarcasm conveyed in text fail. I was failing at being whimsical.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Ah. However, in fairness to myself, even knowing that's what you intended, I can't see that comment as being sarcastic. Mea culpa.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Can I hotlist myself?
  • casualguy
    13 years ago
    Can I hotlist all my usernames without everyone else seeing who I have on my hotlist?
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    We need a Hotlist of dancers
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I HOPE not gatorfan!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I'll nominate Stiletto25 as the beginning of our "hot list of users." Who are your nominations?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    My vote is 4 shadowcat !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion