What's the furthest you ever had a dancer travel to keep your business?

Only twice, but when I moved, I got two dancers to start working at the club 3 miles from my house. For one it meant driving another 20 miles

11 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    As far as I know, zero. I've never had a dancer admit to traveling just to keep my business. It's not like there aren't a zillion other fish in the sea - for both of us.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Well, it's like I know for sure. One moved here so it made sense. The one driving 20+ miles I'm not sure about. But she worked the same place for a while and wanted to see new clubs. So, glad she took my advise.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    *not
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    ERR! phone I meant 'it's not like I know.'
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    I'm guessing one would have to be very wealthy and not mind an IV from the wallet directly to the dancer for her to follow.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I would say 0 that I would know about ???
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I currently have one traveling 45 miles to see me otc.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    It depends on how much money was dealt
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    juicebox69 you from gator country? nice profile picture
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I once had a dancer traveling over 200 miles every week for months. She wasn't making hardly any money off of me though but gas was very cheap back then and she told me she was driving 95mph almost the whole way. The cops eventually put a stop to that. I once had a dancer that apparently kept my phone number after I moved call me up to visit a club nearby she was working for the weekend. It was at least 5 hours from her house. Of course if they stay in a hotel for a few days, most of the money they make is from other people.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I'll clarify. I knew one dancer would stay in a hotel for a few days every week working at a nearby club. Another dancer I know routinely goes to the beach and will stay a few months at a time in a hotel when rates are lower working at a nearby club. If they are working in a club I routinely visit, I'll claim they got my business, a couple of dances maybe, especially if they are spending even more time just talking to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion