tuscl

Stripper Pregnancy - Risks to the Hobbyist

Thursday, December 8, 2011 9:04 PM
In the same league of STD's, getting a Stripper Pregnant is as frightening a prospect. I know of one fellow who uses throw down phones, only does them ITC, uses fake business cards, etc. simply because as a happily married man he does not want something like the horrifying spectre of stripper (or provider) pregnancy marring his relationship with his soulmate. Consequently he approaches the hobby like a Secret Agent Man. However, there was one guy I knew who is a Pin Poker (fellow VIP at SE Houston club). That is he would take a pack of condoms and poke them with a pin. The holes would be so tiny they would not be visible in the darkness of a VIP room and consequently sperm would enter the strippers vagina thru the compromised rubber. I aked him why he did this and his response was it was out of anger from a post on Strippers Web where customers were called PL's and that their seeing a stripper itc or otc was not dating bc they are paying for it. He said "A lot of these gals are not on BC and condoms are their only defense. Many of them are too screwed to remember what day it is anyhow. Poking them with pins thrashes this. Spermatazoa don't care if I am her BF or paying customer. Many of their BF or Husbands cant father kids bc of being on drugs but If I am their customer I will give them kids." So here we have two extremes. Any thoughts? Are you a pin poker or a Secret Agent Man?

18 comments

• rickdugan
    13 years ago
    The worst of both fucking worlds. He has sex with latex on his dick, yet he nonetheless runs the risk of a stripper hunting down his ass for child support. This guy is a fucking Grade A moron.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Bang69 said that that is a "dirty trick" :)
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Pin poker man an idiot. He deserves anything he catches or gets.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Subhuman.
  • scpatron
    13 years ago
    Agreed. Reprehensible, cowardly, sadistic.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Disclaimer, I'm not an extras person. With that said, STDs are a way bigger fear IMO. I don't want to ruin my life with a major STD or someone else's life if the lack of GF situation ever changes. If I did get into extras, I would totally go secret agent man to cover my ass as much as possible. I wouldn't every want to pregger someone but that wouldn't be as devastating compared to AIDS IMO. Also, as I said in the 'dirty trick' post, that just doesn't make any fricking sense. You're taking all the risks of BB, whiout the enjoyment of feeling BB.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    That guy is a slime. Why are you his friend?
  • 2ofus
    13 years ago
    Seems like most strippers would have their own rubbers. I think these pin poke stories are a bit of a stretch, frankly.
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    Both of them are idiots. One is happily married to his soulmate, but has to live via deception? And the other is a piece of garbage, that somehow didn't get tossed out when the truck came by? Their actions show that they are both adolescents. Maybe someday they can become men.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    like i said befor thats a dirty trick. I've senn it done when i was brid dogn in a strip club. a lot of stripper rub their hands over the condom to see if it has benn poked with holes.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    ...because this topic was so much fun the first time??
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    canny: "That guy is a slime. Why are you his friend?" Because Payer11 is a whack job psycho (with an extremely limited income) himself.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Like your avatar, Steve!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    ^^^^^ A guy can dream, right?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    So, Player11, you actually *know* (bang|juiceman)69? I'm sorry.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    I swear strippers are the most fertile group of women on the planet. It seems like there is at least one preggo everytime I go clubbing. Maybe there is something true about the pin hole rumors. Disclaimer: I completely against the "Pin Hole Deception". Quite sick indeed.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Pin Poker is a complete FUCKING Idiot!!! Hope a Lightening Bolt from Zeus hits him.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    HT: "I swear strippers are the most fertile group of women on the planet" I would have to agree with that... I sware that I could smell xATF's pheremons when she was at the peak of her cycle
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion