tuscl

a juicie post !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ok guys let's have some fun ! Mr. Juice walks into a strip club and spends $300 on what kind of service ?.....ok guys let's keep it going ! Lol !

12 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    1) Transmission on his '82 IROC
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    $12 valet, $10 coat check, $20 cover, $15 drink, $5 bathroom attendant, $20 ATM fee, $20 booth fee, $20 admission to LD area, $20 tips to various non-dancer staff, $5 water, then realizes he's getting low on cash and goes home without spending a dime on dancers.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    gets some bbfs form a striiper
  • yankee428
    13 years ago
    Nice post Ermita, makes you wonder how the dancers are writing posts about being ripped off?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    U guys r the best lol from my gut !
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Ermita - your tallying reminds me of my typical night in my local SC. I swear, I walk in there with $300 and a couple drinks and trip to the bathroom later, I'm looking in my wallet wondering how I could only have a few $20s left, and I barely bought a dance or two. Now it all makes sense.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    For lap dances from the BRT!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    My breakdown from SW on the most I spent on a single dancer, house included:

" That being said, the most I've spent on one dancer's tab is only $192 / $330 total: five dances $150, tip $20, stage tips $22 / VIP $35, Door $20, parking $20, drinks (including hers) and tips $63."

After the girl tips out, the fucking house gets half! Goddamn Pimps!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Lube job and insertion into female adapter.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Vince that was fuckin funny !
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    A bunch of killer bud from a stripper, go to parking lot and smoke some, come back and eat a ton of nachos and laugh at what everybody says.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Mikey that is me all the way to the bank !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion