tuscl

priorities for choosing a stripper

chimark
Illinois
Monday, December 5, 2011 8:54 PM
Hope this hasn't been discussed recently!!!! I've recently found a new favorite, who is a bit more conservative then I like, but she's pretty close to my ideal type of girl in regards to looks. In addition, we have a number of similar tastes in movies/music etc, so I enjoy talking to her more then just about any other stripper favorite. I got to thinking that I'm willing to give a little on the extras, because I really like her and have spent time with her even tho I'm not getting as much as I do with a few of my other favorites. Here are the priorities as i think about it. 1)Looks (whatever is important to you... tits, ass, etc.) 2)extras 3)conversationalist intelligent 4)similar interests/passions 5)other? If someone is really good at something I'm willing to give a little on other things on this list. Does anyone else care about #3, #4, and #5 (whatever that is) besides me? Other thoughts?

25 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    Your priorities, my order: 1)other? 2)conversationalist intelligent 3)Looks (whatever is important to you... tits, ass, etc.) 4)similar interests/passions 5)extras
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    You're about to fall in love, RIL.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    for me, the order of priorities would be: 1) Looks (including age and body type) 2) Attention (including eye contact) 3) Sincerity (an insincere "you're so handsome!" doesn't anything for me) 4) Dance ability and value (what I get for what I spend) 5) Everything else I have never met a dancer with similar interests and passions; having similar interests and passions would meant they come from a particular background that would make it highly unlikely that they would need or want to be dancing.
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    My list: 1. Looks and personality 2. Extras or at least high mileage 3.,4.,5. Anything else Outside of looks/mileage there is not a lot I am looking for in a dancer. Sure it is nice if she is intelligent and happens to have similar interests to a 61 yr. old man but I am not looking for and certainly do not expect to have anything more than a superficial connection with her. I have had a lot of favorites over the years, but their intelligence (or lack thereof) or sincerity had nothing to do with keeping me as a regular customer. If they were rude or tried to rip me off, that would eliminate them as a recipient of my money, despite looks or extras.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I am a similar age to snowtime so my list is similar to his list. #1. Looks and personality (primarily means big, beautiful, natural breasts) #1a. Extras or at least high mileage (primarily means FS) Meeting a stripper with similar interests to mine or from similar life experience would make my head explode. I would be much more apt to offer her a job with my company than buy lap dances from her.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Looks and body type. If those are right, not much else matters. Must be blonde. Pretty face. Not skinny. Slightly thick. Soft breasts, either real or only enhanced if still soft. Huge full ass. I would say extras - but given our recent discussion, the things I want are not really extras: DFK, kitty play, breast fondling
  • HottieHeidi
    13 years ago
    Motorhead, you just described me, lol
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Your priorities, my order: 1)Looks 2)conversationalist intelligent 3)other? Cheerleader outfit 4)similar interests/passions 5)extras
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I personally think for an ATF, it is important that they be conversationalists. Too many dancers don't really know how to carry on a conversation and I wonder how the hell they were allowed to graduate high school, much less go to college (lol). Intelligence is nice, but it isn't vital. I never know what level of importance to put on looks, because I've met plenty of girls who are no higher than a 5 who seem like they are fun to hang out with. My newest favorite girl at my favorite club admits to a weight issue, but also says every guy wants a piece of her big fat ass. I don't know if that's true, but she seems to have a nice attitude.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    I'd put "not out of her mind on drugs" somewhere on the list. I don't expect similar interests, but appreciate an ability to fake it.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    1 - engaging - ability to appeal on more than just looks (incl eye contact) 2 - Ability to carry carry conversation beyong initial contact 3 - Looks Auto-reject: Crazy Air dancer
  • wwpmi
    13 years ago
    1. extras (this could be a wide range of items depending on #2) 2. attitude (the better her attitude the better she looks to me) 3. $$ (I am still amuzed how much I will spend at $10 a pop verses $30 or how many drinks I will buy us at a resonable price) not much else matter in a SC
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    chmark: "I've recently found a new favorite, who is a bit more conservative then I like" Is she supporting Ron Paul for president? :) My priorities for a stripper: 1)Looks (big tits are essential, blonde hair is a plus) 2)high contact dances 3)extras 4)conversationalist intelligent (but this is in conflict with the blonde hair) 5)similar interests/passions
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Choosing a stripper" for what purpose? My criteria are different if I'm just there to look or if I'm scouting for a playmate. If the former, looks and stage presence are paramount. If the latter, then it's like this: 1. Looks 1. Personality 1. Willingness to, and enthusiasm for, play
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    1> Presence 2> Sex Appeal 3> Fun Factor The first is easy to spot at a distance, the second works best with a little interaction, and the third is where the dancer does or doesn't close the deal. A lot of it just depends on the mood I'm in.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    Good discussion thread. 1. [view link]'s why I'm [view link] see/touch/be touched and talk to an attractive woman.2. Intelligence/Wit.If she's not "quick" and "sharp" my money stays in my pocket.3.Interests.Beyond sports I'm hard pressed to see what a 20 something female is going to have in common with a 56 year old man who has two daughters that are probably older than her.But I DO find it very attractive when they can speak with autority on football,and if she knows college football she could well be the new Mrs.4. Extras.Don't look for them/don't expect them/wouldn't say no to them under the right cicumstances.Dealbreakers:Stupidity/Gratuitous swearing/too many bad tats/stinking of cigarette smoke/an inability or refusal to keep eye contact/ a lie or insincerity that insults my intelligence/an immediate "wanna dance ?", "buy me a drink ?"/a bossy,angry whiny,nasaly,raspy,smokers voice or tone.Admittedly, I set the bar pretty high and there are lots of times I leave a club with having little to no interaction with the dancers.
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    @JohnBuford- I might have seen the perfect dancer for you last week at Follies in Atlanta. I was sitting on the high chairs against the wall with Shadowcat on one side and another customer on the other. Shadowcat has no interest in sports and the LSU/Georgia game was on both large screens behind the stage. A very attractive black dancer was sitting in the other guys lap. She was a big Alabama fan and knew as much about college football as I did. Surprised me, but we had a long conversation about it. The other guy was probably not too happy that I was taking up her time (not while giving him a dance) but she seemed to enjoy the conversation. Since I already had my mind set on 2 blonde spinners I did not get any dances with her, despite the connection.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    @Snowtime:Black AND knows college football? Be still my heart. :) Southern girls DO know their football don't they?
  • steel3643
    13 years ago
    jackslash :"Is she supporting Ron Paul for president? :)" If i found a stripper or any girl for that matter that was supporting Ron Paul for president ,I'd be in love. haha
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    excellent points re wit, and eye contact, those are absolutely critical to me and I should have included those in my discussion. I know that a stripper is always looking for there next customer just like we're always looking for our next favorite, but the girl better look at me and make good eye contact, and a great sense of humor goes a long way. (is this kinda like a "the girl has a nice personality"??????) I still put looks first, if the girl doesn't pass the eye test then she I'm not even going to bother having a conversation with her.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Tits Ass Skills not necessarily in that order
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    1. Looks 2. Personality (conversation, intelligence, etc.)(basically, can I enjoy my time with her) 3. Milage 4. Cost
  • Jmoney007
    13 years ago
    My priorities for picking a stripper: 1)Looks (ass is the main focus here, but body type and overall looks is no.2) 2)Attitude (a good positive personality is a must, bad attitudes get turned away with the quickness) 3)Mileage (very high mileage is a must, extras is optional) 4)attire (i am a sucker for skirts, but if she has on something that will take her a whole song to take off then i pass) 5)approach ("wanna dance" is not gonna cut it here, she needs to make me feel like i hit the jackpot when she walks up and makes her offer)
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I guess it depends on whether you are looking to Marry this woman, just want a simple Lapdance or Sex with her.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    if your looking for extras example fs then what you are looking for will be different
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion