tuscl

VIP without DD?

Monday, July 31, 2006 10:19 AM
Pretty self-explanatory. I don't even go private with my regulars without some hugs, massages, or other playful pre-seduction. Any New Meat that tries to skip the dollar dance is SOL. Just Say No. It's a sucker's bet. The girls that adhere to Celeste's Attitude Tips (see Stripping 101) are always worth the wait- and get most of my money. DG

14 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    The great thing about the dollar dance experience, I think, is looking around the room while you're getting yours. Everywhere you look, girls are bent at the waist with their butts in some guy's crotch, and his hands are exploring something. It's like being in a testosterone soup!
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    If I could amend the topic it would read 'VIP without DD (or equivalent preview/seduction)'. With more than a dozen clubs (all offer DD) in my area, I don't do much roadtripping anymore. DG
  • token
    18 years ago
    I have been to a couple of clubs (bikini) in Tampa that have done them but not on a recurring basis. Its a great way to meet the ladies, all clubs should consider them. Also, a bikini bar here with a round stage has a nightly booty call where all the dancers lean on the stage rail and wiggle their butts and the customers pick and choose who to grind into and tip--no free feels. I think Im attracted to sleazy clubs.
  • token
    18 years ago
    I have been to a couple of clubs (bikini) in Tampa that have done them but not on a recurring basis. Its a great way to meet the ladies, all clubs should consider them. Also, a bikini bar here with a round stage has a nightly booty call where all the dancers lean on the stage rail and wiggle their butts and the customers pick and choose who to grind into and tip--no free feels. I think Im attracted to sleazy clubs.
  • train
    18 years ago
    FONDL-- Thanks. That makes sense. Down here in Florida, the only place I've seen that is at one club in Tampa--and that was a couple of years ago.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I thought DD meant either batteries or a very large brassiere I was gonna say the former was her responsibility, and for the latter, I'm happier with A or B, thank you.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Where I come from, it better not be just conversation or she's not going to stay long.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Chandler, that's obviously one of those regional differences that adds to the fun of traveling. Maybe I'll start a new thread about that ...
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    FONDL: I meant that's my attitude about girls sitting and chatting before asking for a dance. If she keeps her distance, I send her away. However I'm always glad to compare regional differences. I wish more places did dollar dances. Especially where they do a tip walk, it seems dumb not to include a preview of their dances and maybe get the guy's engine started.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Train, I was wondering that myself, but from the context I think they're talking about dollar dances, eg. for a dollar a girl will give you a brief dance at your table to give you a taste of what to expect if you buy a dance from her. Frankly I only know of one club in the Northeast where that's done but maybe it's common in other parts of the country. At the places I'm most familiar with the girls just come around and sit with you for a bit and some of them will do some touching while they're sitting there but mostly it's just conversation.
  • train
    18 years ago
    Okay, I know I'm going to kick myself after I get the answer, but what is "DD"?
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Celeste's Guide is pretty cool. She didn't mention my personal pet peeve -- ROUGH SKIN. Ladies should LOOFAH (or use some other form of exfoliation) and then MOISTURIZE. Oh yah ... But anyway, lots of clubs don't have dollar-dances. But at (for example) PP in Memphis, the girls come by and sit with you. When they ... just sit there, that's dull. But many give a tease, a lap sit, etc. That's fun. They make clear their degree of, umm, interest in contact and, um, interpersonal, um, stuff.
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    Right on, Bones. Celeste's guide should be required reading at all clubs. DG
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    This used to be a common practice in all of the clubs and was fun for everyone. You always made damn sure you weren't low on singles when this was announced. Now it has been replaced in 90% of the clubs by the 2 for 1 lap dance special. In a way it's really a shame because in most if not all of the clubs during day shift you can get the 2 for 1 special all the time so it isn't special at all. What was special about the DD was that all those girls running around for a couple of songs grinding topless in some guys laps all around you or yours and they picked up $10 to $20 bucks doing it. Stupid to have shot it down. Still have it in some of the midwestern clubs and in some of those clubs, after a dancer comes off the stage, she just walks through the crowd doing a 30 second topless lapdance for a $1 or $2 tip. They don't tip on the stage hardly at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion