tuscl

Dancer:You look like an ex that broke my heart, no dances for you

Friday, December 2, 2011 7:01 AM
I was beyond speechless after I was told this. I thought gals work for money? Ever been told you resemble someone, and/or had dances just because the gal reminded you of a crush, teacher, ex, etc?

22 comments

• joesparty
    13 years ago
    Could have been pure SS. Dancers are human, and if they don't like you, or you remind them of an ex, or etc., they may skip the dances and the money. My favorite stopped dancing for a guy who, although he paid well, had miserably bad breath. What would you do, as a business owner, if your miserable, cranky ex-wife came in? I guess what I'm saying is that it could be true, or not. Go back at the end of the month when her rent and other bills are coming due and see if she changes her mind.
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    13 years ago
    I will go back later in the month again. I'm only in California for 1 more month. I'm hoping it was SS, if not, because of her ex, I've missed out because she was BUSY the whole night.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    At a club in Toronto last year I was settling into my chair in VIP when the dancer said to me: "I can't do this. You remind me too much of my Grandpa." Grandpa........?????
  • canny
    13 years ago
    Strippers are independent contractors and they only do what they want to do. I know a few strippers who won't do dances with black men or men who are too overweight.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Art, you should have asked her if her Grandpa was a pedofile.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Art :) I feel your pain. I know one of these days, I'll probably hear that also. LOL
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    That's a new one!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I had just the reverse situation once. I was all set to get dances from a particular dancer I hadn't seen in this one club. Her stage was great. She came over to my table afterward, I liked her conversation, and her nice warm, genuine, personality. However she didn't introduce herself until the very end. (Due to the poor quality d.j., I didn't hear or understand her name from when she was on stage.) When she said, "My name is _______." I said something to excuse myself and went elsewhere in the club. Her stage name was my mother's name! I did not want to be reminded of my mom while getting lap dances from a stripper!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Club_Goer - The same thing happened to me but I handeled it differently. Me: I am sorry but I can't get a dance from you because you are using the same name as my daughter. Her: You can call me anything you like. Me: How about Bitch? Her: That'll work. She got the dance.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    VETERAN-ME, Happens all the time, except I get, "You look like that vincemichaels perv, no dances for you." :)
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I know one of these days, I'll probably hear that also. LOL" Me too Vince! LMFAO
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I guess I've been lucky. No one has accused me of looking like their grandpa. No one has even mentioned Dad, although now I'm usually about the exact ages as most dancer's fathers. One did say I looked just like Marlon Brando. Unfortunately, I think she meant the 1990's version, not the 1950's sex symbol. LOL
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    NO SOUP FOR YOU!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    ^^^^^ Dance nazi?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    LMAO, Clubber. It works for me. After I give them the "vm" experience, I don't mind that they won't dance for you.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    and you look like a stripper who doesn't fuck
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, You dog, you!
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    I was clicking with a beautiful dancer but then she told me I reminded her of her grandfather. It wasn't an "I can't dance with you because..." just the obsevation. I was really upset and my immediate plans went up in smoke. But then I thought - dancers probably get tired of the same old - same old ( guy plus or minus 40 in a bus. suit/ college kid on an erotic adventure). Here I am - an old guy - not lots of them in the place and those that were didn't look too pleasant. I'm in pretty good shape and although older my $$$ buys the same amount as the other guys there. Best trip to a club in a long while and I walked away feeling glad to be the age I was.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I've had a couple of dancers say I resemble Tom Hanks but that was only twice in several years. I once told a dancer I didn't want a dance from her because she reminded me of one of my sisters. It would seem too weird I thought. I'm wondering if that's why blonds look a lot better to me because all my sisters are brunette. If I didn't already know my nieces I would get dances from them. They all look good. One neice does resemble one of my sisters though so it might seem a bit weird and I might wonder why (if I had never seen her before).
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I don't recall a dancer ever saying I looked like someone who broke her heart. I do remember a dancer in tears after I was told her I was moving away and she told me she was in love with me. I thought this is a strange conversation with a dancer. I did meet up with her a few times at her house and other places but we never went all the way. I lost interest in even trying after she told me she was pregnant and her boyfriend left her. The last thing I wanted was a pregnant girlfriend when I'm not the father. She did seem to drop everything and everyone whenever I was in her club. It was annoying and interesting at the same time. Sort of like a happy pet that is all over you whenever you come home. I always thought she was just after money but she made me wonder if she might be telling the truth when I said goodbye.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sh, ..."and she told me she was in love...", did she say with you or just that she was in love? Could have been talking to your money. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @shark: If her BF/BD left her, she might have been trying to get you to replace him. Instant family, don't you know...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion