tuscl

Hey Troop

Thursday, November 24, 2011 9:07 AM
This whole time I thought your avatar pic was you. Just found out its of the guy who offended you, Holliday! Can you do this to any of us? Is it that easy?

39 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    mikey, first of all if i was that butt ugly i would probably wear a paper bag over my head so that's what you would see online, lol secondly, the dicksucker stepped over the line, i remember that you were one of two people that spoke up when he insulted my and alucard's mothers and i do appreciate that and will always remember it, you're safe ;-)
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Yes he did and thank goodness I'm safe! Lol!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Troop........So how did u get the pic ???
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    13 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ I'm with, Juicebox!!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Have good Thanksgiving & a Safe one Troop
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I'M WITH JUICE BOX
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    I'm with juicebox69 how did you get holidass picture?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I'm with juice !
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    The thought of all you guys knowing what Troop knows is very scary!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^ that's why i'm not going to tell them.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    IDK but I would guess he got my email that I used here, then googled it and got to facebook, where that picture is located. He could have also googled my username, which I use a lot of places, and found links back to facebook from there.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Or he could have got my real name from one of three user here who knows it, and then searched facebook. It's the internet, you can find anything you want here.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    dicksucking moron! i have much much more than your facebook! you might be real surprised when i come face to face with you someday to hand out your just reward!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    It's the Internet, I just said you can find everything. How do you want to settle this?
  • troop
    13 years ago
    you leave tuscl by your own free will. if you come back playing your troll games under a different name we're on again!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    even under a different name i'll know if it's you btw.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    When you're in Dallas meet me at The Clubhouse and have a beer. If after that, you still want me to leave tuscl, I will. Until then, I'll stop posting. But, I do owe this board some reviews and will write those.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    lol, i already said that i won't have a drink with you but i'd consider having one over you. believe me, after what you've said you're not going to be happy meeting me! i've received pm's from others saying they wish you were banned but founder seems to let us police ourselves. you chose to make me your policeman. i've been subtle so far. you asked how to settle this, i answered. it's not negotiable!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i'm done discussing this with you!
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    I will never insult a random stranger on the net again. I am scared for someone I won't mentions name. You could always go into the witness protection program.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Damn son! Troop is the shit ! I'm not going to fuck with him !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Troop you have my respect !
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Good idea. I'll head down to the precinct now!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    funny guy, maybe my phone call proved that i'm not lying or playing!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    You certainly won my respect. In all seriousness, good show! The number you called from was a surprise and certainly one I do not want to contend with.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Can someone provide a link to the topic where the mothers were insulted? I guess I missed it.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ya I would like to see it to....I totaly missed that one !
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Can someone say PSYCHO?
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Holy Shit!
  • rell
    13 years ago
    well damn.. where is the love
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Disturbing.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Does anyone know what happened to troop? I'm still worried he'll pop up one day and put a bullet in my head. I hope to Hell he's not still stewing over this. I wasn't a bully in school, just a comedian, and knowing he's pissed off somewhere doesn't sit well with me. I really hope he's cool now.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I'm on this board everyday and he's maintained radio silence. I hope he's let it go too. It's not worth it. I feel for you bro. It would bother me too.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Wouldn't be a hoot if Doc and troop were one and the same person? :)
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "Wouldn't be a hoot if Doc and troop were one and the same person? :)" You mean like in Fight Club?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I feel for you bro. It would bother me too." What this Doc_Holliday wrote was HIGHLY offensive & way over the line of acceptable commentary.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    And what Troop did might have been illegal, depending on his, or his target's, location.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I wonder if Founder banned his ass? Would be justified for making online threats. troop was dropping some pretty broad hints that he had hacked TUSCL too. I can see that rightly PO'ing Founder.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Well this is news to me! Shhhh...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion