Professional Athletes, Stripper Fight! and Old School Bouncing

Monday, November 21, 2011 5:09 PM

7 comments

• bang69
    13 years ago
    I have always enjoyed seeng a sripper beat some one's ass
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    The guy stood by while the stripper went Marvin Hagler on her ass?!
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    So, was there any intervention by the authorities, or did the couple just walk away?
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Many strippers are tough girls whom you shouldn't mess with. They could kick my ass.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Many strippers are tough girls whom you shouldn't mess with. They could kick my ass.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    You're right jackslash. One club I go to had pudding wrestling seveal months go. I don't go for such non-sense, but the finalists surprised me. Skinny, wiry girls. One tall and one short. The tall, thin girl won, not some of the bigger ones that I would have guessed.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    CTQWERTY- He kinda tried to seperate them, but other strippers did most of the work. I was busy cleaning the girls bathroom (which is an excellent job for a Floor Host) and therefore didn't get to the scene until the fight was over. HonestT-No cops or anything. The guy was talking about suing the club and shit, but his girl whacked our stripper first, so he doesn't have much of a legal leg to stand on. You guys are right about some stripppers being tough bitches. I've broken up enough stripper fights to know. They want blood and aren't happy until its flowing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion