tuscl

Ever been offered an oil massage?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, November 20, 2011 9:50 PM
It happened to me last Friday night. I was approached by a dancer at my favorite club. She asked why I was sitting alone. She looked like a crack Ho. I replied that I was waiting on some one. She said that she wouldn't have left me waiting. That she would take care of me. Then she went into the sales pitch. OTC at my hotel or at her apartment. A complete body oil massage. She would massage my neck, shoulders, stomach, back legs, feet and my cock and she would suck my cock. I thanked her but said that I don't think that I could afford her. Then she said that if I changed my mind that she would be walking around and to just let her know. I didn't!!!

7 comments

• WetWilly
    13 years ago
    Has never happened to me, but if she were a good looking lady, I've no doubt have said YES!
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Every massage parlour I have visited in western Canada offers this. I always say 'No', it is way too messy. I once had one of those stupid nuru massages. Never again! With all that goop over our bodies Mr. Wood kept plopping out of the girl's pussy - total frustration.
  • overnights
    13 years ago
    One of the VIP rooms is set up for massage @ Nepals in Greenville, SC (couch, chair, or elevated workout bench). Not sure about the oil treatment or other stuff though.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i'd rather be the masseuse to a hottie than vice versa but the key words above were crack ho, so i would have said no too.
  • Jmoney007
    13 years ago
    hey shadow, what club were you at when this happened and was the dancer black? the reason i am asking is because i had an offer like that from a dancer back in august and she wasint much of a looker but she told me that she worked in a massage parlor and offered me her number but i told her i didn't have a phone at the time(i did but i wasint gonna tell her)
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Jmoney - Columbia Platinum Plus & yes, black.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Damn shawdow....I would have passed to seeing u can go to iny of your fine asian massage parlors and get a shower, oil massage, cock rub, and some sucky sucky for $60 to $100 for 60min.......go on playa and be a pimp ! Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion