tuscl

Black Friday Strip Clubbing?

Saturday, November 19, 2011 9:30 AM
If the spouse/SO is off bargain shopping, is it time to hit the clubs?

22 comments

• motorhead
    13 years ago
    I probably won't go this year, but I have traditionally gone many times in the past. I always like hearing the stories of how much the dancers ate on Thanksgiving. I'm a pretty big guy, but I've been amazed how much these small dancers can eat. It's like they diet all year to stay in shape to dance and let it all go this one day. It's usually a pretty busy day at the clubs.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    What the hell is 'Black Friday'?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Art, it's like your "Boxing Day", only it comes after our Thanksgiving...sheesh!
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    i was at a club last nite, and the dancer told me that the club is requiring every evening shift to work on Black Wednesday. I have to many family responsibilities to go the club on Wednesday nite, but I will almost certainly go on Friday.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I wonder how many strippers will take the day off from their bargain shopping with their friends/family. I am guessing the Saturday afterwards might be busy from strippers working to make up for the money they spent. Also that Saturday afterwards is the Michigan vs. Ohio State rivalry so it is going to be a big day here in Columbus for the sports bars/strip clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    GO BLUE !!!!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Only if there's a sale on at the club.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I won't be going. Fucking mall where my daughter works plans to open at midnight to compete with Walmart. I will be baby sitting.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Black Friday - a day created by evil marketers for women everywhere to spend their Thanksgiving afternoon browsing newspaper ads in search of the best sales. They plan their day to the most intricate detail then get up early so they can stand in line at Wal Mart in hopes of getting one of the four big screen TVs on sale for $199. Then when the doors open they act like crazed lunatics and trample upon others leading to serious injury and death. Ah, American capitalism at it's finest!
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    If I have any money left from clubbing on Wednesday, I might go. (How much tryptophan I've consumed on Thursday will also factor into this)
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    THAT WAS A TEST. Anyway, I continue to appreciate your wit, lopaw <3
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    Black Friday has historically been a day of strip clubbing for me if I don't go out of town and see relatives for the weekend. I'm not sure it's a good weekend for strip clubbing, because if there is a dancer from out of town, she's probably gone that weekend. OTOH, the day I discovered my current favorite club was a Black Friday (or at least the weekend).
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    I beleve it's a family weekend, not for clubbing.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Will be working, and if in the area of a club I enjoy with a little time, I'll stop in.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Unlikely, but possible. Some family that we actually like, who we haven't seen for some time, is coming in from out of town for the weekend, so I'll problem stay home, or do family related activities.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    georgmicrodong wrote: "Some family that we actually like...." LOL. I feel the same way.
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    I assumed most of them would be shopping
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @Motorhead: One of the best things that ever happened to the relationship betwee my family and I was me moving 800 miles away. :))
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    You can choose your friends but not your relatives. It ain't fair.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    You can disown your relatives
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Thanx, f_d. The feeling is mutual :)
  • CCRiderm
    13 years ago
    Hmmm..if it's a family weekend, what about that Mother/Daughter team that someone mentioned a while back? That would meet the criteria, no? Oh yeah, and Lopaw, your new avatar picture just KILLS me every time I see it. Damn girl!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion