tuscl

The Ten Year Curse

<div>Hi All,</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Every <span class="yshortcuts" id="lw_1277202443_0" style="background: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; cursor: hand; border-bottom: #366388 2px dotted">flu season</span>, I feel guilty about being healthy while everyone else is coughing and wheezing. The price I pay for that, is that once a decade, I get extremely sick. In April 92, I slept through the entire month. In <span class="yshortcuts" id="lw_1277202443_1">January 2000</span>, I had a near fatal bout with <span class="yshortcuts" id="lw_1277202443_2" style="cursor: hand; border-bottom: #366388 2px dotted">Whooping Cough</span>.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>This past December, I had an extremely mild cold, and I thought I had caught a <span class="yshortcuts" id="lw_1277202443_3">big break</span>. Then, a week ago, <span class="yshortcuts" id="lw_1277202443_4" style="cursor: hand; border-bottom: #366388 2px dotted">nasal congestion</span> set in. With each day, things got worse. Yesterday, I heard a familiar whoop, so I went to the doctor.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>I'm on a five day course of azithromycin. Although I'm impressed with the Doctor, the jury is still out on the antibiotic. I'm feeling a little better, but sleep remains a challenge. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Take care.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</div>

2 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Too bad you don't have a stripper nurse to take care of you.<br />
    Hope get you better soon dudester.<br />
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Hope you're feeling better!<br type="_moz" />
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion