tuscl

Another Stripperweb Gem

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Wednesday, November 2, 2011 4:02 PM
[view link] Not defending the actions of some customers, but do strippers have the right to complain when they voluntarily choose to work as sex workers in establishments full of drunk, horny guys? Perhaps, they should have chosen to work normal jobs instead of becoming strippers. Karma is a bitch! "The riskiest thing you can do is get greedy."--Lance Armstrong

25 comments

• fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    Girls choosing to work in this profession should know the risks and trials associated. That being said, strippers are still human beings and still deserve the same level of human decency given to non-strippers. Just because a girl is a stripper does not mean she should be slapped, bitten, grabbed, penetrated without consent, etc.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    Yeah, anything that happens during a dance should be consented to by both parties first.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    So this is how lesbians are made.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    In the hotel industry, I witnessed, or was aware of: * Front Desk Manager was offered 5,000.00 for sex-because she was both pregnant and married. It turned on the slimeball, who had been a long time customer. * Therapeutic masseuse was grabbed and propositioned for sex by another long time customer. *Another long time customer paid a prostitute for sex, and to take a beating. * I caught a customer with a 15 year old runaway who hooked. And don't get me started on the shit I saw in 9 years as a cop. Recently, I sat down and did the numbers. I was in over 5,000 fights during that tenure. Keep in mind that a cop can't ever afford to lose a fight, because if you lose a fight, there is a good chance you will lose your life. I've fought murderers, strong arm robbers, rapists, child molesters, petty thieves, and drunks. Yeah, as a sex worker, there is a chance that customers will cross boundaries, but firefighters run into burning buildings, EMT's and medical personnel are exposed to deadly diseases on a daily basis-even with taking precautions, and customer service reps take a tremendous amount of verbal abuse from people who feel that they have a right to abuse other people-often just for fun, and to get off on the power that they get from abusing this poorly trained person, who works for minimum wage, or perhaps ten percent above it.
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    "strippers are still human beings and still deserve the same level of human decency given to non-strippers" I definitely agree and at least for me, the best experiences I've had in strip clubs are after times I've connected with the dancers after NOT treating them like strippers and just talking to them like normal girls.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I don't mean to trivialize what they are saying. Having a guy finger bang or cum on a dancer without their permission is way out of line and is wrong. But I had to smile when I read that one dancer didn't like it when I a guy tried to blow on her during s dance. I don't know -- it seems this woman has some serious issues with intimate contact and just might want to consider a different profession. She must not work in Detroit. I no longer ever read Stripperweb. Kind of ruins the fantasy for me. They seem to really hate men. Seriously HATE men.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Seriously hate men. This should be remembered by the confused on here asking about phone numbers and dates.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I started to read it but realized that it was the same ole stripper shit. So I stopped.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    +1 Motorhead
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I don't hate men. I really believe there are good men in the world.
  • ArtCollege
    13 years ago
    Does a stripper have a right to complain about her job? Has ANYONE ever had a job where workers didn't complain?
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Proud to say that I have done everything to a dancer mentioned in that "pink" thread except biting the ass of a woman from Utah. I don't remember any dancers complaining about what I do, because most realize that allowing such "unsavory" acts is a good way to make lots of extra money.
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    There is definitely increased risk in this profession. Dealing with obnoxious drunks and smiling is part of the job but assault and penetration without consent are not part of the job description.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    motorhead: "They seem to really hate men. Seriously HATE men. " You have to remember that a huge percentage of strippers and other prostitutes were sexual abused as children. So that is often a basis of their hatred. Of those who weren't nearly all had some kind of abnormal relationship with their fathers. So the hatred of men is pretty deeply ingrained in many strippers. Yeah, it's not all strippers who are like that, but if you were to place a bet... The exceptions are exceptional.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Dougster I hope the dancers on Stripperweb don't represent all strippers. I've read enough on there that convinces me they are mostly unfriendly bitches. I hold some hope they aren't in the majority. Maybe they all have me fooled.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    And that raises another point of discussion. If stripperweb gals represent the extreme and not the norm do regular TUSCL posters represent an extreme or the norm among men who go to clubs?I think we're the extreme too.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I think most strippers are sensible enough to keep their true feelings about customers and their profession to themselves. At least until they get. Some aren't though, and will bitch like the SW girls not realizing how much of a turn off to customers it is. Also, is is true, but very rare, that some do not have nasty attitudes at all that they need to hide. As for us here on TUSCL I think many of us do represent extreme ends of the spectrum. Most guys are sensible enough never to become strip club junkies to begin with but all of us, for various reason, have gone down the regular/PL route so we are atypical customers.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Awww...Snake's gone soft!
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    In other news: Post by missyqueenb on that thread funny. Post by junigirl not funny. Don't advocate violence, but that's how bitches get thrown out of hotel windows in Dubai.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Awww...Snake's gone soft!" Yeah, except when he's choking his bitch, lol
  • ilbbaicnl
    13 years ago
    Sinclair, you seem to have some confusion about the concept of "natural consequence". Here are couple of examples: 1. Being treated worse than a dog because you are gracious enough to provide a little adult entertainment to the menfolk. NOT a natural consequence. 2. Getting your head kicked in by a large bouncer because you are a dirt bag or keep drinking until you start acting like a dirt bag. Natural consequence.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    ilbbaicnl aka Captain Save-A-Ho, strippers are gracious? Get real, it's an act for money. You seem like a negative guy that likes to go around the internet shitting on everyone, or "kvetching" as you call it. [view link] You think legalizing marijuana is gonna stop people from being alcoholics? Sounds like you've smoked too many blunts. And what is up with your patronizing of a site dedicated to mutilating Barbie dolls? Weird.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    This is an ignorant thread. Do you defend a drunk driver killing a person because that person shouldn't have been on the road when the bars close?
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Ignorant threads are better than stupid threads. Doc.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    As far as the users on sw, and here, it's a place for people to both relax and let off steam. Most men haters say it and mean it, *in the moment*, but obviously like guys at other times. Same here, even Doug likes strippers, probably can secretly name two who aren't lying thieving whores! But, when we get burnt, where do we come to talk shit? Here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion