tuscl

Detroit Vs. Paris

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, October 28, 2011 10:52 PM
After 3 weeks in Paris I know the city well enough to compare it to my home base of Detroit. This is my run-down on which city is better in these categories; Strip Cubs: Detroit Food: Paris Museums: Paris Parks: Paris Monuments: Paris History: Paris Way of Life: Paris Public Transportation: Paris Architecture: Paris Safety: Paris Women on the Street: Paris Statues: Paris Climate: Paris City Beauty: Paris Activities: Paris Economic Health: Paris So Detroit wins.

18 comments

• jester214
    13 years ago
    Full of French People: Paris Not full of French People: Detroit Detroit looks like the clear winner.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    jack, you forgot to mention my favourite aspect of Parisian life - the mounds of dog shit you encounter anywhere you go. Next time you go to Paris visit some of the muslim banlieues - you will think you are back in the bombed out areas of Detroit.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Art, you're right about the dog shit. Parisians love their dogs and walk them everywhere. But I have yet to see a Parisian scoop any poop.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    "So Detroit wins". LOL.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    And don't forget. You can get ketchup with your French Fries in Detroit.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Life is all about making good money, in fun ways, and then using it to fuck as many good looking whores as possible.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Well as you know Detroit is a French word, and that's where you get the city name from. Which I find a bit odd as so many of your towns and cities are named after English places.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, a lot of us came from your country in the beginning, londonguy. It's a pity, that the powers in charge of your land decided to enslave us economically so we revolted. We still like you guys. Seems to me, at least, it's time for another revolution to free ourselfs from the assholes in power in Washington, DC.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Ahh that's nice of you to say that Vince :-) The feeling works both ways. The world would be a much better place without politicians Vince, if you think you have problems you should see the deep shit Britain and Europe is in, there is almost a civil war going on in Greece.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    We're usually late to the party, London. Someday folks will realize the national debt was $3.9 trillion before the fiscal crisis and now $14 trillion since. $10 trillion up and disappeared in the biggest heist in human history. And not a single person has gone to jail...
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i never figured that detroit would beat paris in a head to head comparison but it all makes sense to me now ;-)
  • xpando
    13 years ago
    Detroit: 30 minute drive Paris: 30 minute drive + 7 hour airplane ride. Winner: Detroit
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    London: close by U.S.A: at least five hours plus the waiting around in airports Winner: U.S.A. It's the same over her CT. Bankers in London practically bankrupted the country, taxpayers saved them and now they still get huge bonuses of several millions. GRRRR !!
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I love this group!!
  • runnoft
    13 years ago
    friendly people: Detroit.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I got to go to Ontario and Quebec at the end of summer. French Canadian women are five times sexier than Anglo women.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @sinclair, I will agree that les sexy stripteaseuses Quebecoises have an aura that anglophone dancers lack in Canada. Style sense and attitude to men are different. However, when you start to chat with them in their langue maternelle, you will quickly discover that French-speaking dancers are just as ditzy as their English-speaking counterparts.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Sheesh !!! Let's not forget murders per capita. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion